Monday, April 11, 2005

Spiteful bitch?

Tee hee hee...

Dude. I suck so BAD. I crack myself up sometimes. I feel the evil bitch coming back, and I hate to admit it, but I missed her. All this apathy was getting boring.

An idle mind is the devil's workshop.

I shoulda been working, but fuck it. When do I ever work when I'm supposed to? So earlier this morning I blocked CA's address(es) from my AOL account so he can't email me anymore. In a fit of boredom, I decided to conduct an experiment to make sure the shit works. I blocked my work address, and sent an email to see what would happen. At first I just had the settings adjusted so that all blocked email was sent to the spam folder. I sent an email from my work address, and I got no evil response from AOL. I was thoroughly unsatisfied with my lack of evil response. So I redid my spam options, clicked the "permanently deleted" option in regards to the blocked mail, added my work address, old ass OG AOL account from the 1990's, and my yahoo email to the list to see how the blocked email thing works. I sent emails from each account and waited for an automated response.

It worked, much to my glee.

The mailer-daemon for each mail service gave the standard mail "permanent fatal error" notice, but there, in the part with the <<< in front of it read my vindication:

"[my email address] is not accepting mail from this sender."

Although I'm certain this feeling is going to be as short lived as my wrath, happiness, and joy from my impending revenge, I'mma enjoy it while it's here. I know its only a matter of time before the emptiness snuffs the evil bitch in me.