Self-destruction...
...you're headed for self-destruction...
No shit sherlock.
Nostalgia be damned, I'm not going back to that mu'fucka.
I've deleted his chirp number from my phones, and I've re-deleted his house and cell numbers as well. I was there for him when his homie got shot. I did my good deed. If the numbers ain't in there, I can't call.
Especially since I never memorized them... always took it for granted they'd be programmed in my phone(s).
I can't let this happen to myself. I can't willingly walk back into bullshit. I refuse to set myself up like that. I can do bad all by myself, and although there was so much good in him, he brought the pain too.
I'm still at work too. I'm not even so sure I have to be. I mean, I coulda finished this shit long time ago. But I guess I needed time to completely sort shit out in my mind before I walked up into the house of the all knowing negroes.
Damn. I'm starting to feel rather puke-ish. That ain't so good. Lemme finish working so I can take my suddenly ill ass home.
No shit sherlock.
Nostalgia be damned, I'm not going back to that mu'fucka.
I've deleted his chirp number from my phones, and I've re-deleted his house and cell numbers as well. I was there for him when his homie got shot. I did my good deed. If the numbers ain't in there, I can't call.
Especially since I never memorized them... always took it for granted they'd be programmed in my phone(s).
I can't let this happen to myself. I can't willingly walk back into bullshit. I refuse to set myself up like that. I can do bad all by myself, and although there was so much good in him, he brought the pain too.
I'm still at work too. I'm not even so sure I have to be. I mean, I coulda finished this shit long time ago. But I guess I needed time to completely sort shit out in my mind before I walked up into the house of the all knowing negroes.
Damn. I'm starting to feel rather puke-ish. That ain't so good. Lemme finish working so I can take my suddenly ill ass home.
<< Home