Tuesday, April 12, 2005

My point of view...

Is... That I think you're hot... girl you know you're so *sexy sexy sexy* COLD.... BLOODED!

I was bumpin ol' Rick James this morning. Had to. It just fit.

Ahhh, sweet agony. I woke up with cramps from hell. I felt like I was gonna die. I couldn't feel my feet, my legs had been numb from all that pain. And all I could say was, "Thanks Lord!"

I showered up, put on my super sexy outfit and my super sexy shoes, got in my filthy car and bailed to work, thinking how ultra fly my life is. I'm still feeling empty, but it's okay. Like I said, I see that it isn't a problem if I don't feel anything per se. I have nothing to feel anything about. My men... gone. My period... here. My sorority... I'll handle them when I feel up to it. My disorder... I've got an appointment with the good doctor, so I should be okay soon.

What can I say, shit's just goin my way.

I wanna see how long this'll last. I am at work after all, I'm sure the emptiness will engulf me once more. Only this time, I don't care. Lemme take my not-knocked-up ass to work.