Wednesday, April 06, 2005

It don't feel so good, does it?

Being on the receiving end?

Mu'fucka.

Fuckin CA. The nerve of this nigga. He is such a punk bitch. Now when all this bitch shit originally went down last month, the arrangement was that I'd contact him "if anything came up". As in I. Would contact him. Not the other way around.

Not like I was gonna do it, but still. Honor the arrangement, bitch.

Punk ass. Now he wants to send emails and shit. Some "man" he turned out to be. You want to demand the respect and deference due a grown, responsible, manly ass man, but you still want to handle shit like a little boy. Hiding behind an email address even after the dust has settled? Come on, dude. What're you scared of now? Shit's over... you can come out now. You wanna talk to me, call. OHHH yeah, how could I forget, you didn't call before when it counted, so I guess you really can't man up now. Acting like you care. Gimme a fuckin break. Go fuck yourself.

But then, if I were in his shoes, I'd probably do the same. I'm not to be fucked with, and my wrath is world reknown. I'm an adversary for that ass... one he really doesn't want to tango with. Understood, CA, understood. I wouldn't want it with me either.

But still. You're a bitch. You wanna "make rules because [you're] the man". You want all your time to yourself. You want all this shit, well you've got it, fucko. I gave you what you wanted. So there. Ain't you happy? What are you writing me for, huh? Don't contact me for any reason. If I was knocked up, I said I'd contact you. I haven't. So obviously, it's all gravy. Leave me the fuck alone forever.

I hate bitch ass men. No one can ever know how much I hate a punk ass, whining, lying, manipulative, bitch ass man. And a bitch ass man he was. Even in the end he can't man up. Fuckin email. Hah. Well now you can sit on your hands and wait for me to reply to the shit, which I never will. Fuck you. FUCK fuckkity fuck fuck. All up in your ass with no vaseline, bitch.

Shit. Aint nothing like a punk ass nigga to snap you outta the nothingness.

Bitch.