Friday, April 01, 2005

Groovy kinda love

Okay, so I've been listening to music a white girl for like two days.

Sue me.

Anyway. I left the fucking Stick of Destiny at home... go figure. Now someone's bound to find it and fuck with me when I get home since Moms didn't have to work today and granny's so damn nosy.

This'll keep they ass outta my shit though. You can't handle the Truth!

I hope someone does come at me with some sideways shit, I'mma set all they ass straight at one time. I ain't in the mood to deal with the expectations. I've done every damn thing I was asked by this damn family except stay a virgin... and shit. It ain't like I had any say or choice where that was concerned (may the fucker burn and writhe in hell after being thouroughly tortured).

So Kiss My Ass. You wanna know if I'm fuckin? Well there'ya go! Answers in the box, my niggas!

I wonder where I left it. I think I left it by my nike box. No one will probably see it if I left it there. But if it's on my bed... OHHH damn. WW III in the C.P.T., bitches.

I'm just in a bad mood. I wanted to take that shit this morning and get it over with, but NOOO I gotta leave the fucker at home opening up a possible can of worms for myself and my pious ass relatives to fight over. FUCK ME.

I'm going to work. I wasn't even gonna post today, too much damn work. I'm tired. I'm out.