Wednesday, April 13, 2005

-----------

Its kinda quiet in here.

I'm glad. Miles and company is keeping me company this evening instead of Norah. Flamenco Sketches is the all time shit. I'm so glad granny is in the other room watching TV. I can just relax and think.

And dammit if it aint a bad thing when I think.

So ol' boy from last post is pushing up on me. I'm so bored I'm almost ready to go out with him. I suck, LOL. I just dislike using people in principle. However when they do me harm first that somewhat invalidates the rules. Basically they've opened themselves up to whatever I feel like doing to they ass.

I'm not so sure I want to open up that can of worms though. He treated me so shitty when we were together and I'm sure that although a couple of years has passed, nothing has changed. Nothing ever changes. I can't let myself get that damn bored I agree to go out with him. Because when I get bored I only remember the good things that happened between us. There was so much more to the relationship than good stuff. I dont want to get blinded by boredom and waste time kicking it with a bonadfide son of a bitch.

Ugh. I'm hungry. I'll be back later.