And it feels, it feels so good...
to be hurt so bad.
The cramps have arrived.
The period showed up an hour later.
I know I'm the queen of cuss words, but for reals. All to the Glory of God. Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam, indeed.
How good do I feel now? I mean, my ass hurts, my legs are numb, my uterus feels like its trying to fall the hell outta my body. But I'm all smiles this evening.
This is my final release.
I am in no way connected to this sorry muthafucka CA. I can no longer receive emails from him, and he aint got the balls to call me or come by here. And now, there is certainly, absolutely, NO DAMN BABY. I'm free, bitch. All hail my period. All hail Always Ultra Thin Maxi with Wings and New and Improved Dri Weave. All hail the An.aprox, Midol, and Tylenol cocktail. All hail the ugly but well fortified panties, the black clothes, the loose fitting pants that afford comfort to the pained belly. All hail, dammit.
Of course, the emptiness will be back. But for now, shit couldn't be greater. For now, I shall revel in my bueno suerte (or something like that... I ain't been in a spanish class for damn near 8 years).
The cramps have arrived.
The period showed up an hour later.
I know I'm the queen of cuss words, but for reals. All to the Glory of God. Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam, indeed.
How good do I feel now? I mean, my ass hurts, my legs are numb, my uterus feels like its trying to fall the hell outta my body. But I'm all smiles this evening.
This is my final release.
I am in no way connected to this sorry muthafucka CA. I can no longer receive emails from him, and he aint got the balls to call me or come by here. And now, there is certainly, absolutely, NO DAMN BABY. I'm free, bitch. All hail my period. All hail Always Ultra Thin Maxi with Wings and New and Improved Dri Weave. All hail the An.aprox, Midol, and Tylenol cocktail. All hail the ugly but well fortified panties, the black clothes, the loose fitting pants that afford comfort to the pained belly. All hail, dammit.
Of course, the emptiness will be back. But for now, shit couldn't be greater. For now, I shall revel in my bueno suerte (or something like that... I ain't been in a spanish class for damn near 8 years).
<< Home