You are SO full of shit.
It never ceases to amaze me how niggas will try to flip shit.
All of a sudden he was talking about his cell phone minutes, and supposedly he didn't want to go over his minutes during the day.
Which would have been a perfectly acceptable thing to say, and would have made sense had that been interjected into Wednesday night's conversation at the point where he mentions "dont forget I need my free time to myself".
That dont sound a gotdamn thing like "don't forget I need to conserve my daytime minutes on my phone."
But supposedly I'm crazy, he doesn't know where I'm getting all this from, and now he might have to "re-think things because it seems you and I want two different things at this stage". Excuse me, but what the fuck does "want" have to do with the fact that not only did you hurt me on Wednesday, but you let all of Thursday go by without even contacting me (obviously to think up a way to make me look like I'm fuckin insane), and then when you do contact me a fuckin day later, it's via email and you don't apologize for hurting my feelings but rather you come up with some bullshit about what you "actually" said and then say you have to "re-think" something? Nigga fuck you. Rethink this, mu'fucka.
Always trying to blame me. Niggas ain't shit. I'm through. I know what the fuck I heard. I know what the fuck he said. Because I reiterated it for him by asking, "wait, are you saying that you think I'm gonna take up your entire vacation?" This muthafucka responded with "I don't know", fully indicating that he was speaking about his TIME, not his CELL PHONE MINUTES. I didn't say, "are you saying that I'll use up your anytime minutes?" I said "...take up your entire VACATION." And he responded to THAT. He didn't ask me to rephrase anything I'd said, and he didn't rephrase what he'd said to clarify it for me. Obviously I "misunderstood" him, because he's speaking of cell phone minutes and I'm speaking of actual time spent with him. So you'd think he'd retract his initial statement and clarify that he meant his cell phone minutes.
Never ceases to amaze. This is why bitches go gay. This is exactly why. Fuck niggas.
All of a sudden he was talking about his cell phone minutes, and supposedly he didn't want to go over his minutes during the day.
Which would have been a perfectly acceptable thing to say, and would have made sense had that been interjected into Wednesday night's conversation at the point where he mentions "dont forget I need my free time to myself".
That dont sound a gotdamn thing like "don't forget I need to conserve my daytime minutes on my phone."
But supposedly I'm crazy, he doesn't know where I'm getting all this from, and now he might have to "re-think things because it seems you and I want two different things at this stage". Excuse me, but what the fuck does "want" have to do with the fact that not only did you hurt me on Wednesday, but you let all of Thursday go by without even contacting me (obviously to think up a way to make me look like I'm fuckin insane), and then when you do contact me a fuckin day later, it's via email and you don't apologize for hurting my feelings but rather you come up with some bullshit about what you "actually" said and then say you have to "re-think" something? Nigga fuck you. Rethink this, mu'fucka.
Always trying to blame me. Niggas ain't shit. I'm through. I know what the fuck I heard. I know what the fuck he said. Because I reiterated it for him by asking, "wait, are you saying that you think I'm gonna take up your entire vacation?" This muthafucka responded with "I don't know", fully indicating that he was speaking about his TIME, not his CELL PHONE MINUTES. I didn't say, "are you saying that I'll use up your anytime minutes?" I said "...take up your entire VACATION." And he responded to THAT. He didn't ask me to rephrase anything I'd said, and he didn't rephrase what he'd said to clarify it for me. Obviously I "misunderstood" him, because he's speaking of cell phone minutes and I'm speaking of actual time spent with him. So you'd think he'd retract his initial statement and clarify that he meant his cell phone minutes.
Never ceases to amaze. This is why bitches go gay. This is exactly why. Fuck niggas.
<< Home