Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Wasting

I need a damn vacation.

I didn't see CA yesterday, my home is a wreck, and I'm overworked.

I feel like kickin someone's ass. I don't know whose, but someone needs their ass kicked by me. Because I'm all too disgruntled.

I needed a hug yesterday for real. I was so out of it. I know I won't get to see him today. But I really hope I can get to him tomorrow. This shit fuckin sucks. And since I've got a certain houseguest, I can't make myself feel better. Honey Bear II has been in retirement for over a week and it's fuckin killing me. I can't take any of the arsenal out of retirment because there is no place sacred in that damn house. Granny is like a spy or some shit. I can't take extra long showers like I used to, because she will need to use the restroom (and I'm a compassionate bitch... I'd never force my granny to wait long) so shower quality has plummeted considerably. She's bunking in my room, so any use of the Imposters is just not gonna happen. I think I'm most pissed off about that. I could stand a short shower if I could get my external battery luv on. But NOOOO. I can't just go fuck CA because of this damn period. Although CA is more than down, I'm not. That shit makes my cramps worse sometimes. And it's kinda nasty to me, to be honest. I don't know why it ain't nasty to guys. I mean, is it that serious that you can't wait a week? But sometimes it be like that. Which is where the external usage would come in. The Japanese model is perfect for that... but it's noisy. So it'll snitch on me.

Fuck indeed.

I'm sick of this shit. Maybe I should just go ahead and move in with CA. But then I couldn't use my vibrators there either. But at least he'd give me some all the time. Right before this damn period came, he made up for his prior transgression. Put it on me like a pro. I think God decided to punish me with this period, because after that I was all on his big ass. I didn't even let him get dressed for hours. We took like 4 showers and I'd want him all over again. He didn't have a problem with it either, and then BAM. My fun is halted by the cruel pain of cramps. So unfair.

My life sucks dick right now. Shit lemme go work before these fuckin visitors come. BOOO.