Thursday, March 10, 2005

The waiting.

I miss him SO much.

He should be coming home from the gym soon, and then I'll get to go over there and see him. Ooooh. It's been one whole day. I'm such a simp.

I can't believe I'm freaking out over one day. But I really do miss him that much. I mean, I'm even willing to fight for parking, and I have the most severe parking anxiety. But hey. When my baby calls, I answer. No bullshit.

*sigh*

I've missed him all day. I talked to him on the phone for a little while at work and it honestly made my day. I'm punking out more and more as time goes by, becoming a #1 simp ass.

Or maybe I'm just being a girlfriend.

I always force myself to be all crazy and hard because of the imminent pain that always threatens me. But maybe I can go ahead and let go of that for a little while.

Shit. I'mma call him now.