Undecided.
So I don't know if I should tell him.
I've been debating for the past few hours. I'm not even working, and I have so much work to do. But I can't concentrate.
The thing is, I know it's too early (ahhh, thank God for Jaheim... they're playing "Backtight" on Launchcast *thumbs up*) for me to be thinking like this. And I don't want to open my big ass mouth because I know what's gonna happen. He may think he's ready to deal with it, but he ain't. And the minute I tell him, that shit is gonna be blatantly obvious. I'm sure it's better if I dont tell him.
But fuck, man. What am I supposed to do?
And then I have to question myself... maybe I don't love him. Maybe I'm just a crazy bitch trying to latch onto something.
Its so funny how I can see solutions to everyone elses damn problems, but mine continue to elude me.
Thing is, I feel like I love him. And I want him to know that I love him. But I'm scared he's gonna freeze up if I tell him that I love him, because it's too fuckin early. He's gonna say it's too early and then I'll have to do him bodily harm. I don't want to do my beautiful man bodily harm. So I guess I'd better keep my damn mouth shut. But that is gonna be hard.
Fuck. Lemme go finish working now.
I've been debating for the past few hours. I'm not even working, and I have so much work to do. But I can't concentrate.
The thing is, I know it's too early (ahhh, thank God for Jaheim... they're playing "Backtight" on Launchcast *thumbs up*) for me to be thinking like this. And I don't want to open my big ass mouth because I know what's gonna happen. He may think he's ready to deal with it, but he ain't. And the minute I tell him, that shit is gonna be blatantly obvious. I'm sure it's better if I dont tell him.
But fuck, man. What am I supposed to do?
And then I have to question myself... maybe I don't love him. Maybe I'm just a crazy bitch trying to latch onto something.
Its so funny how I can see solutions to everyone elses damn problems, but mine continue to elude me.
Thing is, I feel like I love him. And I want him to know that I love him. But I'm scared he's gonna freeze up if I tell him that I love him, because it's too fuckin early. He's gonna say it's too early and then I'll have to do him bodily harm. I don't want to do my beautiful man bodily harm. So I guess I'd better keep my damn mouth shut. But that is gonna be hard.
Fuck. Lemme go finish working now.
<< Home