Too cold...
Man. I need Jesus.
I just heard that someone was expecting a baby, and the first thing I thought was "That's gonna be one bug eyed bamma".
I need to slap my DAMN self for that.
Now at some point I'mma be pregnant, and I don't want my kids to come out bug-eyed because of what I thought years ago.
But damn, the chick is SUPER bug-eyed. Lawd, I can't stop giggling. Damn maybe the worst is true... I'm a cold, scanless bitch. At least I ain't saying it to no one I know out loud. I can say it all I want here. That baby's gonna have a giant ass head, some uber nappy hair, and some BUGGED OUT eyes. And its just gonna look fuckin funny probably until it's about eight.
LMAOOOO.
Okay I'mma stop. I don't want my kids to come out with giant domes or something. But man. That shit is pure comedy. FUCK lemme stop. Oooh. I'm out.
I just heard that someone was expecting a baby, and the first thing I thought was "That's gonna be one bug eyed bamma".
I need to slap my DAMN self for that.
Now at some point I'mma be pregnant, and I don't want my kids to come out bug-eyed because of what I thought years ago.
But damn, the chick is SUPER bug-eyed. Lawd, I can't stop giggling. Damn maybe the worst is true... I'm a cold, scanless bitch. At least I ain't saying it to no one I know out loud. I can say it all I want here. That baby's gonna have a giant ass head, some uber nappy hair, and some BUGGED OUT eyes. And its just gonna look fuckin funny probably until it's about eight.
LMAOOOO.
Okay I'mma stop. I don't want my kids to come out with giant domes or something. But man. That shit is pure comedy. FUCK lemme stop. Oooh. I'm out.
<< Home