Thinking instead of working
*thinking*
[thought sequence]
Oh shit.
Did I just sing Paula Abdul's "Rush Rush" out loud?
And "Holding Back the Years" by Simply Red? Right after blowing away "True" by Spandau Ballet?
And if I'm not mistaken I just got through takin it to the bridge on "Every little thing she does is Magic" by the Police.
WTF is happening to me? How do I even know the words to these damn songs? Good grief. I'd better go turn on something all crunk-dafied before I turn into a middle aged, KOST 103.5, 94.7 The Wave listening white woman up in here. But them songs was the shit back in the day, I can't even front. And at least I still despise Bette Midler and Celine Dion. I'm still in the clear.
[/thought sequence]
*puts in Al Green, looks around, goes back to work.*
[thought sequence]
Oh shit.
Did I just sing Paula Abdul's "Rush Rush" out loud?
And "Holding Back the Years" by Simply Red? Right after blowing away "True" by Spandau Ballet?
And if I'm not mistaken I just got through takin it to the bridge on "Every little thing she does is Magic" by the Police.
WTF is happening to me? How do I even know the words to these damn songs? Good grief. I'd better go turn on something all crunk-dafied before I turn into a middle aged, KOST 103.5, 94.7 The Wave listening white woman up in here. But them songs was the shit back in the day, I can't even front. And at least I still despise Bette Midler and Celine Dion. I'm still in the clear.
[/thought sequence]
*puts in Al Green, looks around, goes back to work.*
<< Home