Taking it home.
So CA's game didn't go as beautifully as planned. His team is a bunch of spoiled brats, whom I'd personally like to issue ass whippins to. But that's just me.
Basically, the issue comes after the game.
I realize that one of my main assets is the ability to detach. Shit that goes down at work, I leave that shit there. I don't dwell on it, inflict it on family members, let it ruin my shower, ice cream, vibrator time, or any of that. I leave that shit in the parking lot as I burn rubber up out that mu'fucka.
He has no idea how to do this, obviously.
He was so mad yesterday I spent most of the evening in silence. You ever see someone so mad that you're scared to speak? Like you think if you say the wrong thing nigga might snap and start swingin? Yeah. He was that mad. And he's a big muthafucka to be that mad. But he wanted me there with him for some damn reason. So I just sat next to him and let him put his head in my lap while he cussed and threw a huge fit.
Lawd, there'd better be a heaven for the most gangsta girlfriends ever... and I'd better have a first class mansion up in that bamma. With my name scribed in gold and an inscription that says "She took so much off the men, and never fell apart. It is she that we honor now, for the strength and fortitude of her heart." Yeah, it better say exactly that.
I mean, he went off for about an hour, then got super silent, then started up again. Man. That shit was WACK. I spent the whole night sitting in some kinda remote fear (I know he'd never do anything to me) not wanting to move or say anything. So my vocab consisted of, "I know baby." "It's okay baby". "Those are some spoiled ass heffas baby, but they're just kids." "Don't worry about it baby." That was all I said the whole night. The WHOLE night.
He was supposed to be giving me a surprise, but he was so mad he forgot. And I damn sure wasn't gonna ask.
*sigh*
I hope he's better today. I'm supposed to see him tomorrow, but that depends on how much work I have and how tired I am. I dont think it's looking so good. Plus I've got yet MORE sorority stuff this weekend. I'm already tired just thinking about it. Damn.
Lemme go work, I feel myself getting stressed out.
Basically, the issue comes after the game.
I realize that one of my main assets is the ability to detach. Shit that goes down at work, I leave that shit there. I don't dwell on it, inflict it on family members, let it ruin my shower, ice cream, vibrator time, or any of that. I leave that shit in the parking lot as I burn rubber up out that mu'fucka.
He has no idea how to do this, obviously.
He was so mad yesterday I spent most of the evening in silence. You ever see someone so mad that you're scared to speak? Like you think if you say the wrong thing nigga might snap and start swingin? Yeah. He was that mad. And he's a big muthafucka to be that mad. But he wanted me there with him for some damn reason. So I just sat next to him and let him put his head in my lap while he cussed and threw a huge fit.
Lawd, there'd better be a heaven for the most gangsta girlfriends ever... and I'd better have a first class mansion up in that bamma. With my name scribed in gold and an inscription that says "She took so much off the men, and never fell apart. It is she that we honor now, for the strength and fortitude of her heart." Yeah, it better say exactly that.
I mean, he went off for about an hour, then got super silent, then started up again. Man. That shit was WACK. I spent the whole night sitting in some kinda remote fear (I know he'd never do anything to me) not wanting to move or say anything. So my vocab consisted of, "I know baby." "It's okay baby". "Those are some spoiled ass heffas baby, but they're just kids." "Don't worry about it baby." That was all I said the whole night. The WHOLE night.
He was supposed to be giving me a surprise, but he was so mad he forgot. And I damn sure wasn't gonna ask.
*sigh*
I hope he's better today. I'm supposed to see him tomorrow, but that depends on how much work I have and how tired I am. I dont think it's looking so good. Plus I've got yet MORE sorority stuff this weekend. I'm already tired just thinking about it. Damn.
Lemme go work, I feel myself getting stressed out.
<< Home