Monday, March 14, 2005

The Step Show

Yeah. I decided to go to the step show. And I'm glad I did.

CA and I met my big sis up at the Long Beach Step Show. He looked so damn good, I was so proud to be with him. He had on blue and black (I told him where he'd be sitting and he remembered!) and I had on this cute royal blue Zeta sleeveless shirt with these white capris and my gangsta royal blue and white Reebok classics. Now I hate reebok as a rule, but those were so damn fly with that royal blue I'd have been a fool not to buy them. So I did. And I looked super good too.

I actually strolled. I felt like I was too old to do that, but there were some old schools down there, and my soror called me down. I'm glad she showed me how to do that shit, because it was pretty fun. CA said I looked sexy doing that. I was blushin so damn hard when he said that. He was just overly sexy on Saturday. I don't know what the hell that was about. But we need to go out more so I can show his big ass off. I had to jock my damn self... we looked good together.

You know what? I love that mu'fucka.

Yeah, I said it. I meant it. I stole my momma's credit, I'm cool, I'm hot, sock me in the stomach 3 more times.

Okay bad 1st grade jumprope flashback.

Anyway, I do. And the fucked up thing is, I really think I'mma be moving to the midwest.

I want to cry. Because this is gonna BLOW.

He is relentless about this shit. So I'm going to see him this week (of course) and explain to him that although I care about him (I ain't told him I love him yet, and I won't for a while. Nigga don't need to know all that) deeply, there will be certain compromises that he's gonna have to make for me since he's dragging me away from my home, job, family, and sorority. As in he will have no fuckin choice. I am gonna be miserable as fuck out there, he's gonna have to make sure I'm comfortable or else I'mma be a shitty wife. I'll be on them anti-depressants and shit, and I'll only have one baby. And he don't want that. So basically he's gonna get a list of 3 demands from me.

First, he's gonna have to housewife me. That is out of my control, because I think I'd actually NEED a job to keep me sane out there. However, there are no jobs as good as the one I have now, or even close. I've been checking on that shit, and I remember the hard time I had locating a job like this in Michigan. Fuckin Wisconsin??? NO way. I'd be the lowest level of entry level at best, and probably have to commute a couple of hours since he wants this "home on the range" ass house.

Secondly, I'd need a Cali Travel Fund.

This will be the most major compromise because he is very frugal. But I don't give a fuck. You wanna move me to the middle of nowhere? It's gonna cost your ass. I will be spending winters in Cali. I will be spending my last trimesters of each fuckin pregnancy in Cali, and my mom will be returning with me to help me for a few months. I will be in Cali in the summer. I will be in Cali whenever I feel like I need to go, and his ass is gonna have to make that happen, because I'll be a for real unemployed housewife.

Thirdly, this house is gonna have to be fuckin HUGE. I am NOT moving out of Cali to a small ass house. That defeats the damn purpose. I can have a small ass house here, and be perfectly happy. This shit is gonna have to be spec-fuckin-tacular. I want my own little back house to sew in and keep my gardening stuff. I want a huge garden. My sons will need a tree house. And I will need a truck, because a mustang is NOT an all terrain vehicle. I'mma need a damn jeep or something. Ugh.

I don't even want to think about it. I don't want to leave California. I really want to cry right now because I'm seeing that I have no choice. If this is my husband, then I guess I gotta give up the dream of my 6 bdr house over the mountain range. *sniff* I don't believe God sent me a good man but the catch is he's gonna drag me away from the people I love so much. How am I gonna raise my kids without them being around my momma? My sister? My brother? Shit, even my daddy?? Got damn my heart is breaking right now. Fuck me.

I'm going to work. This shit is even more harsh since I typed it out. Fuck.