Thursday, March 31, 2005

One more day.

Welp, tomorrow is Friday.

Tomorrow I take the test of death.

Am I ready? Damn skippy. Ready for this shit to be over.

I haven't spoken to CA since... uh... I guess Sunday? I'm not even sure anymore. But he's whining to my Soror and his other friend that I've shut him out, I'm not communicating with him, etc. Nigga, I ain't gotta call you anymore. Shit, excuse me fucker, but weren't YOU the one that seperated yourself from me, alienated me when I tried to reach out, hurt my feelings and didn't rectify the shit, and a whole long list of other transgressions that I'm too tired to type out?

Yeah. That was your punk ass. So FUCK YOU.

I swear, right when I get to feeling sappy I find out this ass has done or said some other lame ass shit. I'm not holding myself responsible for any of this. I did my best towards him and was rewarded with bullshit.

I'm not gonna be dealing with this shit for the rest of my fucking life. I mean that shit with all that is within me.

Sorry muthafuckas abound. I've received 2 emails from long lost shitheads that I've kicked to the curb. I got a phone call last night, and a couple of these suckas are on BP, so since I joined back I've been getting mad notes from them. I see some things will never change for me. Tis the season to be fucked with, eh?

Oh well. I guess it just testifies to how fly I am. I'll chalk it up to that. Because I feel homicidal if I think any harder on the shit.

Lemme go work. I'm out.