Let's straighten it out
Well things are semi-okay.
I'm home now, I haven't seen CA all day. I talked to him on the phone last night when I went to bed, and then a few times today. He seemed like he was better, but I decided that I wasn't going over there. I won't see him until his game this week. I told him that I'd be in attendance, so I wont let him down.
However, his ass is on probation.
I feel myself putting up the walls, and I'm trying not to. But I've dealt with this shit enough to know I don't want to go through it for a second. So I'm going to take this time away from him to pray, think, and love myself.
Speaking of which, there is nothing better than being home alone.
I had to hook myself up after being so dismally disappointed with his performance and attitude. Like I said, I would have never tripped so hard if he hadn't been acting like he was PMS'ing. But it's all in the past, I'm going to try to look forward and just marinate on the now. Anyway, I have decided that I will keep the Honey Bear II, The Rabbit, and The Japanese Model in the arsenal, and the other two will remain under the bed. I'm keeping the main players out of retirement. I see I will need them more than I thought. And I'm not trashing them once I get married, either. They're gonna keep me sane. I see this now. No one can do me like my Honey Bear. Fuck the rest.
Well I need to update the main, the homie's new site is launching on Monday. Gotta plug it. I'm out.
I'm home now, I haven't seen CA all day. I talked to him on the phone last night when I went to bed, and then a few times today. He seemed like he was better, but I decided that I wasn't going over there. I won't see him until his game this week. I told him that I'd be in attendance, so I wont let him down.
However, his ass is on probation.
I feel myself putting up the walls, and I'm trying not to. But I've dealt with this shit enough to know I don't want to go through it for a second. So I'm going to take this time away from him to pray, think, and love myself.
Speaking of which, there is nothing better than being home alone.
I had to hook myself up after being so dismally disappointed with his performance and attitude. Like I said, I would have never tripped so hard if he hadn't been acting like he was PMS'ing. But it's all in the past, I'm going to try to look forward and just marinate on the now. Anyway, I have decided that I will keep the Honey Bear II, The Rabbit, and The Japanese Model in the arsenal, and the other two will remain under the bed. I'm keeping the main players out of retirement. I see I will need them more than I thought. And I'm not trashing them once I get married, either. They're gonna keep me sane. I see this now. No one can do me like my Honey Bear. Fuck the rest.
Well I need to update the main, the homie's new site is launching on Monday. Gotta plug it. I'm out.
<< Home