I couldn't help it if I wanted to.
*** Attention: Effective March 16, 2005 at 8:00 a.m (approximately), this blog will no longer be accessible via my Blogger Profile. Certain developments will link people to my blogs, and I don't want this one aired like that. I'm not sure who reads this, but if you visit this site through my profile, you're welcome to bookmark it now using the URL. Thank you.****
That nigga is so wonderful I gotta cuss about it.
He is so FUCKIN great.
I think about him and feel all stupid and shit. It is so great.
I put my soror on the case of My Missing Surprise. Supposedly, according to him this is a "mood altering surprise", and everything has to be perfect when he gives it to me.
The one thing I'd cherish most right now is a garage opener and a parking stall in his apartment complex. Parking around his place is SHIT. I hate parking there. But that probably isn't the present. Soror thinks it's the key to his house. She don't know he already tried to lock me down with the keys to every damn thing he owns. But I think I'm ready to accept them now. So if that's what the surprise is, I'll put them shits on my keyring faster than he can blink.
Anyway, I was too happy. Lemme go finish working so I can get outta here and go to the bank.
That nigga is so wonderful I gotta cuss about it.
He is so FUCKIN great.
I think about him and feel all stupid and shit. It is so great.
I put my soror on the case of My Missing Surprise. Supposedly, according to him this is a "mood altering surprise", and everything has to be perfect when he gives it to me.
The one thing I'd cherish most right now is a garage opener and a parking stall in his apartment complex. Parking around his place is SHIT. I hate parking there. But that probably isn't the present. Soror thinks it's the key to his house. She don't know he already tried to lock me down with the keys to every damn thing he owns. But I think I'm ready to accept them now. So if that's what the surprise is, I'll put them shits on my keyring faster than he can blink.
Anyway, I was too happy. Lemme go finish working so I can get outta here and go to the bank.
<< Home