Dude...
I SO fuckin love this man.
He called me to tell me he missed me. Asked me how I was, how much work I had, how my hands are feeling. Told me that I'd been on his mind all day, and that he wanted to rub my stomach for me when I came over tonight.
So fuck the dumb... I'm going over there tonight. Because I miss him too.
And I guess I'mma tell him. Because I want to scream it every time I think of him. So I'm just gonna quit worrying about the time frame and any other assorted bullshit. I'mma just tell him. Real quick like, not all overly dramatic so I don't scare him. Just like, "I love you, you know that?"
Shit of course he don't know that. But he will. Tonight.
Its on. Lemme finish working.
He called me to tell me he missed me. Asked me how I was, how much work I had, how my hands are feeling. Told me that I'd been on his mind all day, and that he wanted to rub my stomach for me when I came over tonight.
So fuck the dumb... I'm going over there tonight. Because I miss him too.
And I guess I'mma tell him. Because I want to scream it every time I think of him. So I'm just gonna quit worrying about the time frame and any other assorted bullshit. I'mma just tell him. Real quick like, not all overly dramatic so I don't scare him. Just like, "I love you, you know that?"
Shit of course he don't know that. But he will. Tonight.
Its on. Lemme finish working.
<< Home