Damn I'm fucked up.
It's too damn early for me to be up.
I've rescheduled my hair appointment despite the fact I woke up and showered 2 hours too early. I'm literally running off 3 hours of sleep. I suppose I'll crash any minute.
But until I do, I'm here. Fucked up.
So I guess I gotta start getting over him now, right?
Gotdamn.
And I always spend money on these sons of bitches. Always. Tell you what, the next time I run into a nigga that I feel like I need to buy something for, I'm getting the fuck outta there. I ain't buying another nigga SHIT with my fuckin hard earned, carpal tunnel ridden, 12 hour shift working money. Kiss my ass mu'fucka.
So I'm all dressed and I look cute as fuck. Got my springtime on. Gotta love this Cali weather.
I'mma go to the car wash too. Ain't no sense in being diva'd out with a fucked up car.
I gotta do some self esteem shit and quick. I'm not feeling the love at all. I feel like shit despite the fact I look rather great. I figure I'll go buy some Nikes to atone for them reebok classics I bought. Then I'll hit up the CD store. Guess I'll buy that fucked up ass J.Lo since I can't get the gotdamn song outta my head.
Fuck. Lemme get outta here. David Ruffin is threatening to take the lil bit of joy I have left, and like UC told me, "dont let no one steal your joy." So FUCK CA, FUCK David Ruffin, FUCK everything. I'm going to spend money on ME. FUCK fuckkity fuck fuck.
I've rescheduled my hair appointment despite the fact I woke up and showered 2 hours too early. I'm literally running off 3 hours of sleep. I suppose I'll crash any minute.
But until I do, I'm here. Fucked up.
So I guess I gotta start getting over him now, right?
Gotdamn.
And I always spend money on these sons of bitches. Always. Tell you what, the next time I run into a nigga that I feel like I need to buy something for, I'm getting the fuck outta there. I ain't buying another nigga SHIT with my fuckin hard earned, carpal tunnel ridden, 12 hour shift working money. Kiss my ass mu'fucka.
So I'm all dressed and I look cute as fuck. Got my springtime on. Gotta love this Cali weather.
I'mma go to the car wash too. Ain't no sense in being diva'd out with a fucked up car.
I gotta do some self esteem shit and quick. I'm not feeling the love at all. I feel like shit despite the fact I look rather great. I figure I'll go buy some Nikes to atone for them reebok classics I bought. Then I'll hit up the CD store. Guess I'll buy that fucked up ass J.Lo since I can't get the gotdamn song outta my head.
Fuck. Lemme get outta here. David Ruffin is threatening to take the lil bit of joy I have left, and like UC told me, "dont let no one steal your joy." So FUCK CA, FUCK David Ruffin, FUCK everything. I'm going to spend money on ME. FUCK fuckkity fuck fuck.
<< Home