-------------
So I didn't tell him yet.
I'm holding it down kinda well. I have problems with running my mouth too soon, but it seems I'm doing better this time. I didn't make it to him last night, I was stuck here. Not until 8 pm, but late nonetheless. So I was beat the fuck down by the time I made it back to my house.
He invited me to a dinner party this Saturday. It's pretty major since all his friends are gonna be there. I'm getting the straw set back for this weekend. I've got to look more fly than usual for this one. I gotta represent lovely. And represent lovely I shall. He ain't ready for this here. I'm gonna be doing the absolute most up in that dinner party.
My damn ex is causing me problems. Now there is always gonna be a part of me that loves him, but he was a dick so I couldn't stay. Since his best friend got shot last saturday I've been in contact with him again. I'd cut him off completely, but when that happened my heart broke for him. This is one of the best friends that ultimately came between he and I, so I knew how much it would bother him. I've been there for him pretty much this whole week. It's hard for me to look at him and not touch him. Thing is, he's still sexy as fuck. He is the total opposite of CA, but he was sexy in his own way. In his own, grimy ass thuggish way. I miss him just a little. But I don't miss his spineless, indecisive bullshit so it's best that I'm with CA and not him. I just wish he'd get ugly right quick. But I know that ain't gonna happen. Them brown eyes stung me just a little bit. But I can't go back. I have a man whom I can really see myself with now. I refuse to fuck that up for anyone. Niggas ain't shit, and the ex was no exception. He had his good points, but ultimately he couldn't do what I needed him to do... no matter how hard I tried with him. He caved to hood pressure and decided he couldn't be my man because of how his stank ass friends were acting (jealous fucks). Oh well.
I need to finish work. I'm proud that I've held it down in regards to CA. But I have a feeling I'mma crack on Saturday. I'm not going over there tonight. I need to do some things first. Friday I won't be there either... I scheduled an emergency salon appointment to be ready for Saturday. So Saturday it is. I hope I can manage to keep my mouth shut. Damn. Well I'm ghost.
I'm holding it down kinda well. I have problems with running my mouth too soon, but it seems I'm doing better this time. I didn't make it to him last night, I was stuck here. Not until 8 pm, but late nonetheless. So I was beat the fuck down by the time I made it back to my house.
He invited me to a dinner party this Saturday. It's pretty major since all his friends are gonna be there. I'm getting the straw set back for this weekend. I've got to look more fly than usual for this one. I gotta represent lovely. And represent lovely I shall. He ain't ready for this here. I'm gonna be doing the absolute most up in that dinner party.
My damn ex is causing me problems. Now there is always gonna be a part of me that loves him, but he was a dick so I couldn't stay. Since his best friend got shot last saturday I've been in contact with him again. I'd cut him off completely, but when that happened my heart broke for him. This is one of the best friends that ultimately came between he and I, so I knew how much it would bother him. I've been there for him pretty much this whole week. It's hard for me to look at him and not touch him. Thing is, he's still sexy as fuck. He is the total opposite of CA, but he was sexy in his own way. In his own, grimy ass thuggish way. I miss him just a little. But I don't miss his spineless, indecisive bullshit so it's best that I'm with CA and not him. I just wish he'd get ugly right quick. But I know that ain't gonna happen. Them brown eyes stung me just a little bit. But I can't go back. I have a man whom I can really see myself with now. I refuse to fuck that up for anyone. Niggas ain't shit, and the ex was no exception. He had his good points, but ultimately he couldn't do what I needed him to do... no matter how hard I tried with him. He caved to hood pressure and decided he couldn't be my man because of how his stank ass friends were acting (jealous fucks). Oh well.
I need to finish work. I'm proud that I've held it down in regards to CA. But I have a feeling I'mma crack on Saturday. I'm not going over there tonight. I need to do some things first. Friday I won't be there either... I scheduled an emergency salon appointment to be ready for Saturday. So Saturday it is. I hope I can manage to keep my mouth shut. Damn. Well I'm ghost.
<< Home