Thursday, March 10, 2005

Big ol' cuss word...

And this time, it's not for a good reason.

Now grandparents are a gift from God, definitely. I love my granny to death. But she's going to be staying at my house.

For two fuckin weeks.

I think I'mma kill myself.

She forces us to watch TBN all damn day, and is obsessed with premarital sex, and constantly tells us how all that sex is the reason the world is going straight to hell.

Even though she's probably right, I don't give a damn. I don't want to hear about that shit all the fuckin time. I didn't want to hear about it when I was a virgin, and I damn sure don't want to hear it now that I ain't one.

Grandparents belong in their own damn house, not in mine. They always gotta try and tell you what to do, ear husslin on your conversations, speculating when it isn't asked for, just causing chaos in a house thats already full of grown ass niggas. It ain't enough room for those of us who live here, and now she's here for two fuckin weeks.

And no, I'm not gonna move in with CA for those two weeks. I'm not ready for that, as inconvenient as this shit is I don't think I could handle living with him yet. I'm not sure he could handle me living with him for two weeks, regardless of what his mind tells him.

And I'll be damned if this old lady don't sleep worse than a kid. She gets up a zillion times at night, turns on all the lights, wanders around making hella noise. Which is all fine... in her own house. But not in my house, in my room, when I have to get up and go to work at the asscrack of dawn. The last time she spent the night here I thought I was gonna fuckin snap. I had exactly one and a half hours of sleep that whole fuckin night. And now... two weeks???? I. Am. Not. Gonna. Make. It.

And then I feel bad for being so mad, because I know I'd fall apart if something happened to her. But my tolerance just ain't high. Sleep is paramount next to security, food, and sex. And I'm about to be drastically deprived. Ohhhh this is so unfair... what the fuck did I do to deserve this??? Awww.

Fuck. I'mma go eat ice cream and try not to be so damn disturbed by this shit. FUCK fuckitty fuck fuck.