Monday, February 28, 2005

Whiny Piny.

Men are fuckin stupid, and I'm WAY too fuckin emotional for their pussy brained bullshit.

And I was gonna post something nice about CA this morning, but I can't... I'm mad. Now I wrote about my decorating mission at CA's place in the main. I probably shouldn't have done that, but so what. My blog. What I want to know is how come niggas assume that all men suck like they asses. That any time a woman shows up and starts changing shit that it's against the man's will. That somehow a man will get tired of making his woman happy. Talking to me like I'm the one that needs to fall back when this nigga has thrown me into his life so hard I couldn't get out if I wanted to. Like I'm doing him some kinda injustice by decorating his bathroom. What the fuck is up with that?

Thats why relationships go to shit.

Niggas listening to other niggas. I'm sure CA's friends are talking that same bullshit... "man how you gonna let her take over your apartment?" "Man, you don't need to be always tryin to do shit for that bitch (well I don't think they call me a bitch, but they probably think it a lot)". "Nigga what the FUCK you doin in Anna's Linens?". "Awww naw... she got you in Bed Bath and Beyond???" Now see, what they don't understand is CA has given me the authority and right to do any fuckin thing I want. ANYTHING. Including and not limited to: redecorating his fuckin apartment, cancelling his pre-appointed homie time, staying over whenever I please, possesion of the keys to his life, his money, his phone, whatever has value to him... he's given it to me. But somehow men take this to mean that I'm stomping on his manhood. That he will eventually tire of doing stuff for me, because THEY'RE emotionally detached asscracks and don't really want to do shit for anyone else. We're supposed to serve them, and that is all. Suck their little dicks, fuck them and pretend to like it, cook their meals, and shut the fuck up. Thats all we're supposed to do. Selfish, horrible fucks. Thats all they are. Selfish.

This is why I hate men. They perpetuate bullshit.

Here I am, the baddest bitch ever, stating (not claiming, because this is the truth) that my man takes care of me and LIKES it?? *gasp* Say it ain't so!! No, I must be ruining his individuality and stomping out his guy-ness somehow!

No fuckers. I'm not a slave driving, ball busting, robo bitch. I can be, but I don't have to be. I never have to be that. He ain't scared of sharing himself with me (like they punk asses would be). He ain't so concerned about keeping himself separate that he keeps me out (like they would). He thinks its more to life than basketball, ESPN, and the "me mine my not yours" way of living that defines niggas' general mindset. That is why he is great. And that is why he's with me.

Because he gets it.

Niggas make us feel like we have to assert ourselves in the bitch manner. I dont deal with men that put so much emphasis on "me mine not yours". Well fuck you then, keep that shit without me. Because I'm all about sharing. And I ain't a selfish hypocrite, I reciprocate. I buy shit for my man and take care of him. Because thats how I was raised. But I ain't gonna do all that for you and you're an asshole. Fuck that and you. But when a man is open to letting me in his life I'm cool. I'm comfortable, and I can spoil him because I know it's not in vain. I haven't bamboozled this man into letting me "chick-ify" his apartment, and I'm not using it to define my place as his woman. I don't have to, because HE has defined my place. He has placed me above the frivolous things that niggas wont let go of. I am second to God alone. He brought me in. He wants my presence there when I'm not there. So HE can look around his apartment and see me when I'm not there. Because he loves me.

Fuckers. They'll never understand that.

I hate men.