Thursday, February 03, 2005

While it's safe to come out

I am very pleased to be able to go on AIM during work hours again. I've missed my homegirls, they keep me company. Mr. Nasty Panties had become rather fond of lurking about AIM until I'd show up. He's created at least 3 screennames to trap me, so I just quit going online during work hours. Luckily the old bastard is on "vacation". Unluckily for me, it's in "my area". So he's trying to see me and he figures literally stalking me down will do the trick. Unfortunately for him, he's still gross, so it will do just the opposite. Yuck. Old nasty bastard.

It's a little boring though. I still feel like acting like an asshole, so I'm not doing too much outside of talking to my old school homegirls from school. I'm not updating the main blog either, I just don't feel it today. UC is here, but I'm not saying anything to him. I spoke to him earlier and he seemed too preoccupied to really talk to me so I just kept it pushin and talked to my folks until lunch.

I wonder is he getting funny style on me. He said he doesn't like it when people make a big deal out of him... and I've stuck to the way I've been treating him. The crush situation came up yesterday, but I didn't get into all that with him. He said he thought I was over it a long time ago, I said it didn't matter, and that was that. I wonder if he feels strange talking to me now. It could be a possibility. I know one thing, I cant help it if he is feeling funny towards me now. I feel how I feel. If he wants to distance himself from me based on that, then I ain't mad at him. Shit, it could only help my cause, because I've been trying to get over him for the longest. Maybe I can finally do it now. The futility of it all shoulda helped me check this a long time ago, but for some reason it's something I've held onto. I know a lot of people like him. Not just like him, but like him. That also shoulda deterred me. There's another situation that appears to be brewing which I'm not at liberty to speak on. That is definitely a deterrent from my current behavior. I don't even want to stand around and watch the shit happen. Because I ain't ready to deal with that yet. So fuck that. I'm getting the fuck on while my itty-bitty ego is still intact.

Welp, AIM calleth... the other homie is here now. I'm gone.

Edit @ 2:33 p.m.: I talked to him, and it was back to normal. I don't get it. He confuses me and makes me think too hard. I've GOT to get past this shit. It's making me even more fuckin insane as the days go by. I'm gonna work now.