Summ'bitch.
Welp, I'm stuck.
C-AIM called me last night, with more of the NOTHING. I stuck it out for 45 minutes. I feel kinda bad for not being into him, I mean he's a really nice guy and he does a lot of kind things for people. But dammit, he bores the SHIT outta me! I mean it! Like I feel like I should go to the bathroom or something when I'm done talking to him just to give it all some purpose! My feelings are hurting for him though. He's such a nice guy, I don't want to diss him. I'mma stick this one out somehow. Just for this first date though. If he don't learn how to talk by then, I'm ghost. Fuck the dumb.
So yesterday I was getting quizzed by this guy that I showed my picture to. Thats how I came up with all the newfound knowledge from last nights post. About me being all ultra sexy. Because obviously I am. Plus I ran his questions by two trusted men, my play brother in Sacramento, and UC. Both their answers matched his. So yes, I am super sexy. Fear me, bitches.
I didn't understand the whole DSL thing, though. I was really about to cuss dude out, because I thought he was insulting me. I asked UC was that an insult and he said it wasn't. I'd never been told that before. I've heard nasty things said about my mouth, and I instantly let the offending assholes have it. But it turns out they were paying me compliments?! Well fuck me. My confused ass cussed out people for no reason. But thats a fucked up compliment though. I don't want to look like I suck dick. That just seems bad and wrong. Might as well tell me I look like I sell ass. Then I can really cuss you out. But supposedly my lips are an asset. I didn't think they were. Learn something new every day.
Also, according to one of the men, an ass that has some jiggle to it is only good prior to marriage. Because after marriage the jiggle turns to sag. Thats cold. If you loved the ass before you marry it, then you'd better love it afterwards! But I'mma make sure I stay in the gym though. My husband aint gonna look for different ass because mine is terrible. Fuck that. Because then I'll have to go to jail for either murder, conspiracy to murder, or assault and battery. Depends on how successful I am in my attempts.
And fuck valentines day forever. Never again will I change my mind. Fuckin baby daddies united, how they trying to be my valentine??? They'd better go be their baby mommma's valentines, fuckers. I hate this shit. I'll be glad when this farce of a holiday is OVER.
Well lemme go to this meeting. Damn. This shit sucks. I wanna go home.
C-AIM called me last night, with more of the NOTHING. I stuck it out for 45 minutes. I feel kinda bad for not being into him, I mean he's a really nice guy and he does a lot of kind things for people. But dammit, he bores the SHIT outta me! I mean it! Like I feel like I should go to the bathroom or something when I'm done talking to him just to give it all some purpose! My feelings are hurting for him though. He's such a nice guy, I don't want to diss him. I'mma stick this one out somehow. Just for this first date though. If he don't learn how to talk by then, I'm ghost. Fuck the dumb.
So yesterday I was getting quizzed by this guy that I showed my picture to. Thats how I came up with all the newfound knowledge from last nights post. About me being all ultra sexy. Because obviously I am. Plus I ran his questions by two trusted men, my play brother in Sacramento, and UC. Both their answers matched his. So yes, I am super sexy. Fear me, bitches.
I didn't understand the whole DSL thing, though. I was really about to cuss dude out, because I thought he was insulting me. I asked UC was that an insult and he said it wasn't. I'd never been told that before. I've heard nasty things said about my mouth, and I instantly let the offending assholes have it. But it turns out they were paying me compliments?! Well fuck me. My confused ass cussed out people for no reason. But thats a fucked up compliment though. I don't want to look like I suck dick. That just seems bad and wrong. Might as well tell me I look like I sell ass. Then I can really cuss you out. But supposedly my lips are an asset. I didn't think they were. Learn something new every day.
Also, according to one of the men, an ass that has some jiggle to it is only good prior to marriage. Because after marriage the jiggle turns to sag. Thats cold. If you loved the ass before you marry it, then you'd better love it afterwards! But I'mma make sure I stay in the gym though. My husband aint gonna look for different ass because mine is terrible. Fuck that. Because then I'll have to go to jail for either murder, conspiracy to murder, or assault and battery. Depends on how successful I am in my attempts.
And fuck valentines day forever. Never again will I change my mind. Fuckin baby daddies united, how they trying to be my valentine??? They'd better go be their baby mommma's valentines, fuckers. I hate this shit. I'll be glad when this farce of a holiday is OVER.
Well lemme go to this meeting. Damn. This shit sucks. I wanna go home.
<< Home