Tuesday, February 01, 2005

So calm its scary.

I do believe that was the best shower I've taken yet.

Between the shower and this shirt I've got on (of course its a man's shirt... I don't remember who I jacked it from) I'm feeling like I could go to sleep right now. I mean, I'm feeling really, really good.

Although I'm gonna be ultra happy when I can have sex for real again.

Lawd I need to get some on the real. I'm going into withdrawls and conniption fits over here. Since the Honey Bear was pronounced dead I've lost hope. I don't want to buy any more of those if they're either gonna be too big, lame, or break under the stress of my overworked libido. Ain't my fault I like to fuck a lot. Them things should be able to withstand the abuse. That's the whole damn point. But obviously I was mistaken. Now I'm stuck with no lovin.

As if I didn't have enough problems, it's time for the next cycle of negroes to start messing with me. One of my old, old ex-es is creeping back into the picture. I left him alone because he was a spoiled brat. I believe the last time we saw each other was in 2003, and we didn't end amicably. Matter of fact, I cussed him out and threw his stuff on his mommas front porch. So its safe to say he ended our interactions by putting himself on my shit list. And now he's back to calling me. I thought I was done with him, but then I was done with him. The problem is he wasn't done with me. None of them are ever truly done with me. Its like clockwork, gradually they reappear until I've got a whole onslaught of suckas harassing me daily.

Niggas always want ME to do something. They call me after God only knows how long and the first thing outta they mouth is, "So when you gonna come see me?" Fool, you called me! Why do I have to waste my gas and go out of my way to see you when you're the one who wants to meet up? I don't understand. If I looked them up, it would be different. But for whatever reason they don't get it. This ass is no exception. All he kept saying is he wants to see me. Yeah right. And thats another thing... keep it real. You're not trying to kick it, you're trying to fuck. Tell the truth. Not like I'm giving out any ass, but I might respect you more if you just came real with it instead of trying to act like you care and you miss me. If you cared, we'd be together right now. But we ain't together, so obviously you dont care, fucko.

*sigh*

Man. I guess I should just not even care. It's just that this is so frustrating to me. I'm no different from the next chick... I want someone to cherish me for real. I want someone to spoil and love, not someone who is already spoiled and loves himself so much there's no room for me to love him, or worse, no room for him to love me. I never seem to get that. All the men I get have these giant infinite character flaws that I can't get past. Ugh. Well UC is MIA, but I know that's bound to change before I even finish this post. So lemme just go now. I'll probably be back later.