Monday, February 07, 2005

Only so fine.

Oh yes. Feel the love.

So I went online like I said I was going to. I found the successor to the now dearly departed Honey Bear. It's some kinda Japanese thing... I figured I'll try it. I already know what the wabbit is about... I need to broaden my horizons as I add to my artillery. The fight against Dick is no joke. And unlike Rums.feld, I refuse to go to war with the army I have. I'mma build myself up to make sure I win. I have approximately 2 or 3 days wait for this one. I didn't want to pay for express shipping this time, I should be okay with the Lame As Fuck jelly toy for a couple of days if it gets too crucial. I miss my orgasms though. I couldn't find the little butterfly one with the remote control. That makes me extremely sad, but oh well. I'll take what I can get. Anything to keep my coochie away from real dick. Difficult indeed.

Well I'm talking to the new guy. I think he's too nice. I feel like if I were to really let myself be known he might run away. That sucks so bad. He's a Christian man, very respectful and kind. Whereas I've got a whole terrible evil and horny side that scares even me at times. Definitely not too Christ-like. So I'mma watch this real close. I don't want to even get hyped over someone that would shake the spot once the rest of me showed up. This mess is always awkward. He is attractive too... not the kinda draws dropping sexy, but a quiet kinda sexy. Like he'd come out the bag on your ass when you didn't expect it. I can dig that. I wish I could just kill off my first problem though, because it remains and it's blocking me again.

I've got this blind allegiance to UC, and there is no denying that. But I feel the hold loosening. At least I pray it is. Because if he was feeling anything other than homie-luv, I'm sure he'd have let me know. He ain't the kind to bite his tounge or cut himself short. If nothing else, the nigga can express himself. So I need to toss this pipe dream and get with what's here. But the thing is, I can't see myself living with someone who doesn't know Gil Scott Heron. Whose knowledge of oldies stops at the Temptations. What about the Temprees? What about Ray Goodman and Brown? What about the B sides from Stevie, the Isleys, the Dramatics and Delfonics? And we can't forget the Chi-Lites. I mean, if you don't know the song "Write A Letter to Myself" by the Chi-Lites, how can you really feel me?

That is a very narrow thing to base an entire relationship on, and I know there are relationships that survive much more severe differences. But I don't want this to be a difference. UC knew more about music than I do. And he's the only man I've ever met under 40 that could see me on my music, and beat me hands down. Plus he's fuckin fine.

Oh well. God knows, and ultimately the decision is His anyway. All I know for certain is my new toy is on it's way to my house, so I will be the recipient of battery luv once again. I know my ass looks beyond terrific in these damn panties. I know that honey bbq chicken is the shit, and Tiki Punch soda offa the ice cream truck cannot be faded when mixed with ice cream. I suppose that will have to do for now.