No title
Well I missed him last night.
I had to work until 8 pm, and there was no way I was going over there. Around 8:10 he called me worried because he hadn't heard from me. I thought that was so sweet. I told him where I was and that I was driving home. He talked to me the whole way home. He is so excited about this weekend. And I've already decided I'm staying over.
I mean, I did it once without tappin that, so theoretically I should be able to do it again.
That theoretical shit never works though.
But I'm gonna try. After work today I'm gonna go home and shower and pack up some draws and stuff that he hasn't bought for me yet (good Lawd he moves quick) and then I'm going straight over there. This has been one shit ass week. I don't need to be concerned about driving anywhere else or going anywhere else tonight. I'm gonna go with him and we're gonna go out. Then if I'm lucky I'll come home and not fuck him. Or, I will fuck him and just give up. That isn't scaring me so much anymore, because the more I'm with him, the more I can see how I should be with him. He literally hasn't done a single thing wrong, and that is unheard of in niggas I date. Even my PMS tirade on him moving me to the middle of nowhere was speculative at best. He knows I don't want to leave, he hasn't mentioned it since. He probably just wanted to see what I thought about it. Once I let it be known I wasn't feeling that, he dropped it. So yeah. I just may be done with the bullshit once and for all. Shit the way he's talking to other people, he might as well be calling me "wifey", and he probably will before this year is over.
I found out something else interesting. He used to work with my soror. He's been gushing about me to her all week and she called me telling me how happy her homeboy was with his new woman. I was all ready to talk shit until she said he worked at [hood school name]. I was like "Hold up big sis.... are you talking about [CA]?" She was like, "Yeah!! How'd you know?" I said, "Heffa, he's talking about ME!" That made my day to know that he's really that proud and happy to be with me. She gave me the low-down on all the heffas I might have to get ugly with at his school, and told me she'd be at his game with me in case it went down... I love my big sis, she's always down to get hood on some bitches.
I haven't talked to UC in 2 days. I feel kinda bad. Last night I got home too late and Wednesday... well I was with CA all night. I wonder how he's doing. I'm going to email him to let him know I thought about him. Not like he's lacking any attention. Damn I'm SO glad I'm over that... liking that nigga was gonna kill me. Ain't no future in ya frontin... I was really stuck on his ass for a hot minute. But I guess God said I'd had enough.
I couldn't agree more.
Lemme go work now.
I had to work until 8 pm, and there was no way I was going over there. Around 8:10 he called me worried because he hadn't heard from me. I thought that was so sweet. I told him where I was and that I was driving home. He talked to me the whole way home. He is so excited about this weekend. And I've already decided I'm staying over.
I mean, I did it once without tappin that, so theoretically I should be able to do it again.
That theoretical shit never works though.
But I'm gonna try. After work today I'm gonna go home and shower and pack up some draws and stuff that he hasn't bought for me yet (good Lawd he moves quick) and then I'm going straight over there. This has been one shit ass week. I don't need to be concerned about driving anywhere else or going anywhere else tonight. I'm gonna go with him and we're gonna go out. Then if I'm lucky I'll come home and not fuck him. Or, I will fuck him and just give up. That isn't scaring me so much anymore, because the more I'm with him, the more I can see how I should be with him. He literally hasn't done a single thing wrong, and that is unheard of in niggas I date. Even my PMS tirade on him moving me to the middle of nowhere was speculative at best. He knows I don't want to leave, he hasn't mentioned it since. He probably just wanted to see what I thought about it. Once I let it be known I wasn't feeling that, he dropped it. So yeah. I just may be done with the bullshit once and for all. Shit the way he's talking to other people, he might as well be calling me "wifey", and he probably will before this year is over.
I found out something else interesting. He used to work with my soror. He's been gushing about me to her all week and she called me telling me how happy her homeboy was with his new woman. I was all ready to talk shit until she said he worked at [hood school name]. I was like "Hold up big sis.... are you talking about [CA]?" She was like, "Yeah!! How'd you know?" I said, "Heffa, he's talking about ME!" That made my day to know that he's really that proud and happy to be with me. She gave me the low-down on all the heffas I might have to get ugly with at his school, and told me she'd be at his game with me in case it went down... I love my big sis, she's always down to get hood on some bitches.
I haven't talked to UC in 2 days. I feel kinda bad. Last night I got home too late and Wednesday... well I was with CA all night. I wonder how he's doing. I'm going to email him to let him know I thought about him. Not like he's lacking any attention. Damn I'm SO glad I'm over that... liking that nigga was gonna kill me. Ain't no future in ya frontin... I was really stuck on his ass for a hot minute. But I guess God said I'd had enough.
I couldn't agree more.
Lemme go work now.
<< Home