Monday, February 07, 2005

My ass looks great.

Ain't nothing like finding some new panties you thought you'd lost.

I can't write about this in the main. I don't feel like updating there right now anyways.

So I didn't go to bed last night. Rather, I cleaned up my room. I found my clarinet, and this shopping bag all the way in the cut. I remember I'd bought 4 pairs of draws a good while back, but I couldn't find them. Gradually I convinced myself that they were a figment of my overactive imagination. But there they were, brand new draws. 2 blue pair, a white pair, and a beige pair. My favorite kind, the ones that look like shorts. So I ran and washed them, and now, I'm wearing my beautiful new draws.

And I must say, my ass looks great.

Like if I was a dude, I'd jock my ass.

I've never been one to stare myself down when dressing, mainly because I despised the fact I was so small. But damn, these draws are amazing. I look like I should be in a Luke video or something. I'mma be happy all damn day, because my ass is amazing.

No one should be this happy about draws.

But fuck it! I am! Its so serious I'm ready to go out on the production floor and be like, "whaddaya think of this?" I mean, everyone (men that is, lesbians scare me) needs to see how great these panties look on me.

And I've calmed down from my final disturbance last night. That shit was all I could take. I couldn't even sleep. I just went on a cleaning fit once I ate more ice cream. But it's all good today. I can't worry about it. Fuck it. This is mine, I need to talk about shit, and I have no one to listen to me. So I'mma do it here. Oh damn well.

Fuck. Here comes this damn cart dude. Lemme go act like I'm working.