I'm leaving him alone.
UC that is.
I have to. It's pointless. So I have to put my foot down.
I wonder if this revelation has some correllation to the fact that the old, old ex from the last post is summonsing me.
Probably. Oh well. I ain't fuckin him, thats for sure. I'mma do my damndest not to even go see him. Because when I see him, I usually fuck him. And then I'll be starting from square one all over again with this celibacy shit. Irrespective of what goes down with the old old ex, I have to let UC alone. There is a man out there for me thats just as fly as he is, in my general vicinity, and whom I won't have to be concerned with in regards to my place.
Fuck. This nigga is calling my cell phone. I'mma crack. I feel it. Lemme go work. I ain't answering that shit. I don't feel strong enough yet.
Damn.
I have to. It's pointless. So I have to put my foot down.
I wonder if this revelation has some correllation to the fact that the old, old ex from the last post is summonsing me.
Probably. Oh well. I ain't fuckin him, thats for sure. I'mma do my damndest not to even go see him. Because when I see him, I usually fuck him. And then I'll be starting from square one all over again with this celibacy shit. Irrespective of what goes down with the old old ex, I have to let UC alone. There is a man out there for me thats just as fly as he is, in my general vicinity, and whom I won't have to be concerned with in regards to my place.
Fuck. This nigga is calling my cell phone. I'mma crack. I feel it. Lemme go work. I ain't answering that shit. I don't feel strong enough yet.
Damn.
<< Home