I'm blessed
My craziness aside, I'm not doing too bad.
I'd begun to panic from the thought of C-AIM's rapid agenda, and who appeared to help me but good ol' UC.
I see why God put him in my life. I can't have him, true enough. But he really is a good friend. Aside from all the bullshit this crush puts on me, he's a wonderful person. While talking to him I was able to calm down and realize that I'm only afraid because this man is moving so fast. There is nothing conceivably wrong with C-AIM right now. He isn't a threat. He is the catalyst to this life I've been trying to acheive... the Christian man, kids, house, the love I want.
I just have to wait it out and not fuck this up.
I can't have UC. But this man, I can have. And he wants me. I have to not freak out.
Lemme go call him.
I'd begun to panic from the thought of C-AIM's rapid agenda, and who appeared to help me but good ol' UC.
I see why God put him in my life. I can't have him, true enough. But he really is a good friend. Aside from all the bullshit this crush puts on me, he's a wonderful person. While talking to him I was able to calm down and realize that I'm only afraid because this man is moving so fast. There is nothing conceivably wrong with C-AIM right now. He isn't a threat. He is the catalyst to this life I've been trying to acheive... the Christian man, kids, house, the love I want.
I just have to wait it out and not fuck this up.
I can't have UC. But this man, I can have. And he wants me. I have to not freak out.
Lemme go call him.
<< Home