Wednesday, February 09, 2005

And the lameness ensues.

Nope, not looking forward to it.

I'm trying to deal with this, because I know C-AIM is bound to call and bother me. Supposedly he doesn't like using AIM all the time, but damn. Considering the alternative?? I shoulda stuck with AIM. Something TOLD me not to hand over the number, but noooo... I have to try and "put myself out there". Shit man. I'm starting to think that there's a method to my insanity. From now on, if I feel the slightest bit disinclined to do anything, I'mma follow that. Because now, I am rapidly approaching the most boring date in the history of all dates. This is gonna suck all kindsa dick. Man. I wish I'd never accepted. All this trying to be nice bullshit gets me nowhere, thats for damn sure.

I mean, while I was talking to him last night I was SO damn bored. I just wanted to knock out right then. I tried to ask him questions about his job. About traveling. About his family. About every damn thing, and he could barely answer them. I'm used to talking to folks that can take a question and talk back to me about it. And then maybe, they'll ask me a question, and I can do the same. This guy? Naw. I swear, that was awful. Now I have social anxiety like a big bitch. And I tend to freak out in social situations. But even I can hold a fluid conversation with someone, and I ain't gotta know them to do this. Awww this shit is so lame and scanless.

At least I'mma get to eat my ass off. He's taking me to the Cheesecake Factory in Redondo. I don't even want him to come to my house anymore. Because my family will think this is something serious, and dammit, it coulda been. But right about now I don't want this. I cannot be with someone who's gonna just bore me into a coma. I mean, a severe coma. Like the kind that lasts for months and finally someone just makes the humane and merciful decision to end it. Thats the kinda coma I see myself slipping into on this date.

This is what I'm talking about. I haven't been on a real date in an eternity. So I'm gonna get to go on one. The catch?? I'm going with the most boring SOB in my area. BOOO, dammit.

I am now in a bad mood.

But what else is new? Happiness Lite! Get yours today!

Shit. Aint even no reason to really speak on UC right now. Eventually I know he'll make it back to "Un" status for real. I mean, there was a time when I didn't trip offa him. When I didn't even know who he was. Then, there was that time that I realized he had gigalo potential, and I was done with him. So I know this can be done. And I'll fight it out like I always do.

Ahhh fuck it. Ice cream beckons... who am I to resist?