Adjusting
I spent this whole weekend with C-AIM.
It wasn't bad, either. The warning signs I've picked up on didn't show themselves this weekend, but I'm not disregarding what I saw. But it was a very nice weekend. We cooked lasagna and stuff, and we went to the movies as well. I left his place this morning, and went back over there this afternoon. I decided not to spend the night again because he doesn't need to get used to me staying over all the time. And I don't need to get too comfortable sleeping over at his place, either.
He is such a respectful man. Not once did I feel threatened. I was able to hold it down in his presence, even when we went to bed. Once the lights were out he started singing to me and whispering in my ear. I thought I was gonna die... his voice is so sexy when he sings. He told me that he wanted me, but he was going to try and do things right by me. So he just held me and sang. I love how he feels. I was really happy with him last night. And he is such a good kisser... damn. Makes me wish I could just take a vacation to kiss him all day. Unfortunately he left some serious hickeys on my neck. I wish I knew how to get rid of those, that shit ain't sexy. But he did it on accident.
Another thing about him is the fact that he doesn't cuss (well not for no reason. I heard a couple of "damn's" slip when I first got into bed with him). So I didn't cuss for almost the whole weekend. I was so proud of myself.
I can see where I can work this. As long as he doesn't try to move me to the middle of nowhere, I'm down to be with him. He didn't talk all that hot ass bullshit about the way I live all sheltered, he didn't mention anything about moving clean out to the midwest. We just spent the time together kicking it, and going places. It was more fun than I had with the ex, that's for damn sure. All the ex wanted to do was fuck. Which I was more than down to do, but it's nice to know that I'm actually seen as good for something else.
I hate to admit this, but I'm scheming on getting some from C-AIM. The way he kisses tells a lot. That boy is a closet freak of the best kind. He would run his hands in my hair while he kissed me and then he slipped up and pulled my hair (that was one of his accidental "damn's"). I was like, "oh yeah, it's on you big mu'fucka". I just gotta wait and be good. Because he's already set to hand it over, but I want to do this the right way. I hate making all these damn vows and oaths to keep my draws on. Shit gets in the way of my life sometimes. I'd have liked nothing more than for him to pull my hair and kiss me while I'm naked on top of his fine ass. But I did good. Even when he put me on his lap, I acted like I had some sense. But I don't know how much longer this sense is gonna last... unfortunately something is telling me it ain't gonna last long.
Oh well, I'm sleepy now. Since I don't work tomorrow, I'm sure I'll be back at his place at some point. I can get used to this shit. Well I'm out.
It wasn't bad, either. The warning signs I've picked up on didn't show themselves this weekend, but I'm not disregarding what I saw. But it was a very nice weekend. We cooked lasagna and stuff, and we went to the movies as well. I left his place this morning, and went back over there this afternoon. I decided not to spend the night again because he doesn't need to get used to me staying over all the time. And I don't need to get too comfortable sleeping over at his place, either.
He is such a respectful man. Not once did I feel threatened. I was able to hold it down in his presence, even when we went to bed. Once the lights were out he started singing to me and whispering in my ear. I thought I was gonna die... his voice is so sexy when he sings. He told me that he wanted me, but he was going to try and do things right by me. So he just held me and sang. I love how he feels. I was really happy with him last night. And he is such a good kisser... damn. Makes me wish I could just take a vacation to kiss him all day. Unfortunately he left some serious hickeys on my neck. I wish I knew how to get rid of those, that shit ain't sexy. But he did it on accident.
Another thing about him is the fact that he doesn't cuss (well not for no reason. I heard a couple of "damn's" slip when I first got into bed with him). So I didn't cuss for almost the whole weekend. I was so proud of myself.
I can see where I can work this. As long as he doesn't try to move me to the middle of nowhere, I'm down to be with him. He didn't talk all that hot ass bullshit about the way I live all sheltered, he didn't mention anything about moving clean out to the midwest. We just spent the time together kicking it, and going places. It was more fun than I had with the ex, that's for damn sure. All the ex wanted to do was fuck. Which I was more than down to do, but it's nice to know that I'm actually seen as good for something else.
I hate to admit this, but I'm scheming on getting some from C-AIM. The way he kisses tells a lot. That boy is a closet freak of the best kind. He would run his hands in my hair while he kissed me and then he slipped up and pulled my hair (that was one of his accidental "damn's"). I was like, "oh yeah, it's on you big mu'fucka". I just gotta wait and be good. Because he's already set to hand it over, but I want to do this the right way. I hate making all these damn vows and oaths to keep my draws on. Shit gets in the way of my life sometimes. I'd have liked nothing more than for him to pull my hair and kiss me while I'm naked on top of his fine ass. But I did good. Even when he put me on his lap, I acted like I had some sense. But I don't know how much longer this sense is gonna last... unfortunately something is telling me it ain't gonna last long.
Oh well, I'm sleepy now. Since I don't work tomorrow, I'm sure I'll be back at his place at some point. I can get used to this shit. Well I'm out.
<< Home