You're my peace in the middle of the storm
Well not really, I just like that line in the song.
Anyway.
He shouldn't make me this happy. I'd been talking to him since I got home from work. There are things he says that fucks me up. I dont think its so much what he says as how he says it. He knows how to keep his women happy... thats why they're all around.
Me too, I guess.
Oh well. I wish I could write all the stuff that he said... maybe it would stop floating around in my head. But then, it isn't really safe to do that anymore. That sucks, because thats what I needed this blog for. Damn.
He truly makes me happy sometimes. I'm still strong though, I aint falling back into the mess I was in. Like I said before, if anything ever changes, it'll be 100% his choice and his responsibility to follow through. It scares me when I see that he could. But I'm pulled back to reality because I know that he wont.
I'm just gonna focus on my solo lifestyle, and surviving this. I've got to figure out how to get rid of Bad Panty Man on a permanent basis. Obviously outright rude and heartless rejection doesnt work... ugh. I'm cold outta ideas.
I'm going to eat.
Anyway.
He shouldn't make me this happy. I'd been talking to him since I got home from work. There are things he says that fucks me up. I dont think its so much what he says as how he says it. He knows how to keep his women happy... thats why they're all around.
Me too, I guess.
Oh well. I wish I could write all the stuff that he said... maybe it would stop floating around in my head. But then, it isn't really safe to do that anymore. That sucks, because thats what I needed this blog for. Damn.
He truly makes me happy sometimes. I'm still strong though, I aint falling back into the mess I was in. Like I said before, if anything ever changes, it'll be 100% his choice and his responsibility to follow through. It scares me when I see that he could. But I'm pulled back to reality because I know that he wont.
I'm just gonna focus on my solo lifestyle, and surviving this. I've got to figure out how to get rid of Bad Panty Man on a permanent basis. Obviously outright rude and heartless rejection doesnt work... ugh. I'm cold outta ideas.
I'm going to eat.
<< Home