So you wanna be a snitch.
It would appear that some individuals are "confidentiality challenged". Or maybe just slow than a muthafucka.
Let me make something crystal clear here. All snitches must get outta my draws.
If you don't understand what that means, lemme help you.
You see, I've plainly explained the purpose of this blog at the top of the page. There are no comments enabled on this blog, because, quite frankly I don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks about what is written here. I don't want to know what you'd do if you were me, I don't want to hear anything about this. But unfortunately someone has felt it necessary to overstep their bounds by divulging un-requested information to someone, and I've found out about it. In case you're slow, let me repeat what I wrote in the Intro Post: This blog is for me to clear my mind… nothing more. It isn't a breeding ground for would-be bloggers to find "juicy" information to make conversation with someone who otherwise would not give a flying fuck about you. If you've done this and you know if you have, then make no mistake about it… you are lame as fuck.
So do you really think you're smart because you can put two and two together and (thought that you) figured out some identities? You think you're being funny by sending emails snitching on me… and for what? Trying to hype your own blog? Trying to get attention? Allow me to enlighten you on the absolute flyness that is I.
In order to make people give a fuck about you, you have to be interesting on your own, which doesnt happen by using interesting people such as myself for a springboard. Does your mind not make up thoughts on it's own? Okay, so you may not have a super sexy unobtainable man to crush on. Maybe your ex-es don’t hunt you down with fierce abandon because your pussy is just that damn good and they've been going through withdrawals for the past 4-6 years. Maybe you just aren’t the baddest out there. Not all of us can be, and I'm sorry. But I promise, there is something unique and interesting about you that is all your own. We all have our gift... find it, use it. But keep my business outta your mouth and offa your email.
It is plain to see, if you use the slightest bit of deductive reasoning while reading this, that the Un-Crush did not know about this. He had no idea of the feelings I had for him, lust or otherwise. This was of my own decision. I DON’T FEEL IT NECESSARY FOR HIM TO KNOW, or else I'd have told him in great detail my own fuckin self. I'm a grown woman. I obviously have a friendly relationship with this man. If I want someone to know something I'll tell them. It wasn't meant for him to have that much insight, because the situation is futile. So who said it was okay for anyone to spill my damn business? Especially someone I dont know and therefore dont trust by default?
In closing, You, and you know exactly who you are, are lame. You did something you had no business doing. It's not funny, it's not cute. And to make it worse on yourself, I don't even know you, and nor do I want to at this point. I found out what you did. And you're ultra shitty for that. Point is, I didn't ask for your help. It's not warranted, requested, or appreciated. And newsflash... it backfired. You got no extra brownie points, or love from the recipient of your email for snitching on me. You've been branded as lame by the network of friends in which I comfortably reside. I'm sorry that you have no internet friends of your own so you have to try and gain some on the super low by du-lowing the rest of us. But since you're obviously new to this, let me give you a piece of advice. The blog world is smaller than the real one. Everything comes to light. Don't help out unless you're asked. Make up some business of your own, because no one likes a snitch.
Especially me.
Let me make something crystal clear here. All snitches must get outta my draws.
If you don't understand what that means, lemme help you.
You see, I've plainly explained the purpose of this blog at the top of the page. There are no comments enabled on this blog, because, quite frankly I don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks about what is written here. I don't want to know what you'd do if you were me, I don't want to hear anything about this. But unfortunately someone has felt it necessary to overstep their bounds by divulging un-requested information to someone, and I've found out about it. In case you're slow, let me repeat what I wrote in the Intro Post: This blog is for me to clear my mind… nothing more. It isn't a breeding ground for would-be bloggers to find "juicy" information to make conversation with someone who otherwise would not give a flying fuck about you. If you've done this and you know if you have, then make no mistake about it… you are lame as fuck.
So do you really think you're smart because you can put two and two together and (thought that you) figured out some identities? You think you're being funny by sending emails snitching on me… and for what? Trying to hype your own blog? Trying to get attention? Allow me to enlighten you on the absolute flyness that is I.
In order to make people give a fuck about you, you have to be interesting on your own, which doesnt happen by using interesting people such as myself for a springboard. Does your mind not make up thoughts on it's own? Okay, so you may not have a super sexy unobtainable man to crush on. Maybe your ex-es don’t hunt you down with fierce abandon because your pussy is just that damn good and they've been going through withdrawals for the past 4-6 years. Maybe you just aren’t the baddest out there. Not all of us can be, and I'm sorry. But I promise, there is something unique and interesting about you that is all your own. We all have our gift... find it, use it. But keep my business outta your mouth and offa your email.
It is plain to see, if you use the slightest bit of deductive reasoning while reading this, that the Un-Crush did not know about this. He had no idea of the feelings I had for him, lust or otherwise. This was of my own decision. I DON’T FEEL IT NECESSARY FOR HIM TO KNOW, or else I'd have told him in great detail my own fuckin self. I'm a grown woman. I obviously have a friendly relationship with this man. If I want someone to know something I'll tell them. It wasn't meant for him to have that much insight, because the situation is futile. So who said it was okay for anyone to spill my damn business? Especially someone I dont know and therefore dont trust by default?
In closing, You, and you know exactly who you are, are lame. You did something you had no business doing. It's not funny, it's not cute. And to make it worse on yourself, I don't even know you, and nor do I want to at this point. I found out what you did. And you're ultra shitty for that. Point is, I didn't ask for your help. It's not warranted, requested, or appreciated. And newsflash... it backfired. You got no extra brownie points, or love from the recipient of your email for snitching on me. You've been branded as lame by the network of friends in which I comfortably reside. I'm sorry that you have no internet friends of your own so you have to try and gain some on the super low by du-lowing the rest of us. But since you're obviously new to this, let me give you a piece of advice. The blog world is smaller than the real one. Everything comes to light. Don't help out unless you're asked. Make up some business of your own, because no one likes a snitch.
Especially me.
<< Home