Same ol' beans, just reheated
The ex used to say that every time someone would say what's up.
Shit definitely applies here.
But at least I gained 3 pounds. All these vitamins and shit is paying off. That means I should look pretty damn good by July. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I'm definitely tired of being alone, thats for muthafuckin sure. I'm not even IM'ing UC. I don't have anything to say. Well I could probably come up with something, but that may just be too much work for my little mind to handle. Point is, he ain't around. And I need a hug. He can't help me there.
Dude that I used to mess with at my old job keeps calling me. I flat out told him, "I don't wanna fuck you ever again", and he is still calling me. I think he is such an asshole. I don't understand why niggas can't get it when you tell them to fuck off. All these broke desperate text messages, voicemails, I'm sick of this shit. I wish I had 2 dollars for every sad fucker that has harrassed me this week. I could go order me a gang of pizzas and some Coke.
I guess I shouldn't really complain... I could be ugly and bad in bed. Then no one would ever call me.
Whatever.
I don't believe this. He's leaving a voicemail as I type. Well at least he ain't the crackhead one... I swear on all that is holy if that ass left me one more 10 minute voicemail I'd go on a nationwide homicide tour.
My life stinks today. I'm going to eat some more ice cream. Fuck it.
Shit definitely applies here.
But at least I gained 3 pounds. All these vitamins and shit is paying off. That means I should look pretty damn good by July. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I'm definitely tired of being alone, thats for muthafuckin sure. I'm not even IM'ing UC. I don't have anything to say. Well I could probably come up with something, but that may just be too much work for my little mind to handle. Point is, he ain't around. And I need a hug. He can't help me there.
Dude that I used to mess with at my old job keeps calling me. I flat out told him, "I don't wanna fuck you ever again", and he is still calling me. I think he is such an asshole. I don't understand why niggas can't get it when you tell them to fuck off. All these broke desperate text messages, voicemails, I'm sick of this shit. I wish I had 2 dollars for every sad fucker that has harrassed me this week. I could go order me a gang of pizzas and some Coke.
I guess I shouldn't really complain... I could be ugly and bad in bed. Then no one would ever call me.
Whatever.
I don't believe this. He's leaving a voicemail as I type. Well at least he ain't the crackhead one... I swear on all that is holy if that ass left me one more 10 minute voicemail I'd go on a nationwide homicide tour.
My life stinks today. I'm going to eat some more ice cream. Fuck it.
<< Home