Return of the bi-polar, bitter, bitch.
Can a bitch get a break?
I really feel like I want to cry. I was just happy looking at the sexy men here at work, and now I want to cry. I don't get it.
Maybe I shouldn't have sworn offa the bear so fast, obviously it kept my mind occupied. I wasn't even feeling lonely or thinking about being alone until right now. Now I'm back to missing the ex. Back to trippin offa my weird situation with UC. Back to the typical bullshit of my life that made me want to crawl under a rock and die.
Maybe it's PMS, and it'll go away. I hope to God thats all this is. I'd just gotten used to being something other than depressed.
I need a hug.
I really feel like I want to cry. I was just happy looking at the sexy men here at work, and now I want to cry. I don't get it.
Maybe I shouldn't have sworn offa the bear so fast, obviously it kept my mind occupied. I wasn't even feeling lonely or thinking about being alone until right now. Now I'm back to missing the ex. Back to trippin offa my weird situation with UC. Back to the typical bullshit of my life that made me want to crawl under a rock and die.
Maybe it's PMS, and it'll go away. I hope to God thats all this is. I'd just gotten used to being something other than depressed.
I need a hug.
<< Home