Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Preferences

I prefer Honey Bear over all the toys I own. That is the best purchase of the year (so far). I like being the dick fiend I normally am without all the repercussions of dealing with men. Men are problems. They have problems, and they mix them with your problems, and then you've got a big mess. But I no longer have any man's problems mixed with my own. I can dig it.

He's a mess. I adore him because of it, lol. So I guess that makes me a hot ass mess too. Sometimes I wish I didn't feel compelled to talk about myself. He's too damn easy to talk to. Almost like talking to my homegirls or something (not in a gay, effeminate way, but in the sense that I can tell him any and everything). I'mma leave that alone. I didn't tell on myself too badly though. He knows more about my sexual habits than I'd like him to know, but he doesn't know about his place in the equation. Which is fine with me. He don't need to know all that, LOL.

I also realize that exhibitionism is a lot of fun. But then, shit is always more fun when there's risk of getting caught. I didn't get caught though. No one knew what was going on because I purposely wore a long skirt to work. I just looked like I was taking a nap... which ain't unusual for me. I'm not gonna do that too often though. I think I'm almost over the horny stage of the month. My period must be coming or something. Fuck. I hate that shit. That means I'mma be in so much pain I can't even move. I'd better get my prescriptions refilled.