Nope... aint no better.
Again. I don't get it.
That man brings out the simp in me. I hold it down for a little while, and then I'm all messed up again in a matter of minutes. It takes him about 10 minutes to break my resolve.
I'm just glad I'm not in his face.
I have no idea what I'm gonna do when I finally see him. I don't think I'll be able to play this shit off... it's too severe. I'm only over him when I don't talk to him. Meaning, I ain't over his ass at all. So what the fuck was I thinking?
Oh well. I'm going to bed.
That man brings out the simp in me. I hold it down for a little while, and then I'm all messed up again in a matter of minutes. It takes him about 10 minutes to break my resolve.
I'm just glad I'm not in his face.
I have no idea what I'm gonna do when I finally see him. I don't think I'll be able to play this shit off... it's too severe. I'm only over him when I don't talk to him. Meaning, I ain't over his ass at all. So what the fuck was I thinking?
Oh well. I'm going to bed.
<< Home