Saturday, January 08, 2005

Intimidation factor.

Damn. I bit off more than I could chew.

So the imposters have arrived, and I was thrilled. Until I opened the box. The one that I anticipated to be my favorite one, The Honey Bear... is... uh... big.

Just like the other fuckin toy I bought.

I'm super mad. I almost don't want to go to the hotel tonight. But I shall go anyways. Because the jelly thingie should work most lovely.

I saw the ex today on the way to my hair appointment. I fuckin hate missing this guy. He asked me where I was going and I told him I was going to my hair appointment. Then he wanted to know if I was doing anything afterwards. Asked if we could talk. I can't talk to him because all that'll happen is I'll want to screw him. That's already been fully established and documented. So I told him I had something planned. It's bad because I almost told him where I had planned to go. I know he'd be more than down to participate. But this is all about my sexual independance... meaning I don't (or I'm learning not to) need him. He causes me problems. Bottom line.

Well, I need to finish a few things before I head out for the night. Damn Honey Bear. I'm kinda mad at this, but I shoulda expected it. I swear, hoes need to learn some Kelgel exercizes or something... tighten them pussies up! These toys are all huge because these heffas are stretched wide as all outside. Then us tight girls gotta feel like the 1st time all over again. Blah. But I paid for these dicks... I'mma work this shit. Still though. I'm mad. Oh well, lemme go finish planning for my lovely night.