Impatient much?
I blame the rain.
If it would stop raining for just a second... if I could just get a small reprive, I might not be in such a nympho mood. It's been raining for about two days straight. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the ex, but who am I kidding. I'm much better off without him and his drama. I guess I'll never recover from that dick. Price I gotta pay, I suppose. I can always chalk it up to public service... I let him live out the fantasy of every single nigga on the block. I made him a happier man for a little while. I should be proud of that.
But that in no way eases my frame of mind.
No matter, because tomorrow the problem will be solved. I cannot wait, I feel like a kid on Christmas. I've already located the hotel I'm checking in at (to hell with the mo-mo... I want some luxurious self-lovin). I've got batteries... lots of them. I'm strapped bomb-shelter style, way over-prepared. But I know myself, and I'm bound to burn them batteries out quick fast and in a hurry. I've decided to treat myself real good... my hotel room will have a jacuzzi tub in it. Shit, I came up off so much cash for these things, I might as well keep up the big spending. Already got my drinks too... I'mma go with the long island iced tea in addition to my faithful smirnoffs. Between the rain and my Isley brothers, I plan to have an extremely good Saturday. I wish I could extend it into Sunday, but I gotta go praise the Lord at some point in my heathenous life. I'm alive, I owe it to Jesus to show up for church. So I will cut my weekend of pleasure a little bit shorter.
I'm beginning to settle into this solo lifestyle. It's a shame I had to buy some dick imposters to make the transition, but at least I'm not dependant on a man who cant cut it as mine, or the man who would opt not to cut it if he ever saw me. Speaking of whom...
UC made a comment about having superficial preferences. Supposedly those of us who choose not to focus on superficial qualities are insecure and therefore settle for less (read = ugly or flawed, perhaps?) out of fear of ending up alone. Hmm. So whatever happened to liking someone for their personality? I know I have my preferences, but somehow personality holds a lot of priority for me. A LOT. As in you can be fine as hell, but if you're insides ain't straight, I want nothing to do with you.
Ahhh, oh fine and highly sought after UC... you never cease to amaze me, or validate why I can never be more than your friend. It's all love though. He's where he needs to be, with whom he needs to be with. Its time for me to focus elsewhere... like getting my own mind right.
Well I've spa'd myself out once more... time to chillax. Gotta rest up for tomorrow.
Life is good once more.
If it would stop raining for just a second... if I could just get a small reprive, I might not be in such a nympho mood. It's been raining for about two days straight. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the ex, but who am I kidding. I'm much better off without him and his drama. I guess I'll never recover from that dick. Price I gotta pay, I suppose. I can always chalk it up to public service... I let him live out the fantasy of every single nigga on the block. I made him a happier man for a little while. I should be proud of that.
But that in no way eases my frame of mind.
No matter, because tomorrow the problem will be solved. I cannot wait, I feel like a kid on Christmas. I've already located the hotel I'm checking in at (to hell with the mo-mo... I want some luxurious self-lovin). I've got batteries... lots of them. I'm strapped bomb-shelter style, way over-prepared. But I know myself, and I'm bound to burn them batteries out quick fast and in a hurry. I've decided to treat myself real good... my hotel room will have a jacuzzi tub in it. Shit, I came up off so much cash for these things, I might as well keep up the big spending. Already got my drinks too... I'mma go with the long island iced tea in addition to my faithful smirnoffs. Between the rain and my Isley brothers, I plan to have an extremely good Saturday. I wish I could extend it into Sunday, but I gotta go praise the Lord at some point in my heathenous life. I'm alive, I owe it to Jesus to show up for church. So I will cut my weekend of pleasure a little bit shorter.
I'm beginning to settle into this solo lifestyle. It's a shame I had to buy some dick imposters to make the transition, but at least I'm not dependant on a man who cant cut it as mine, or the man who would opt not to cut it if he ever saw me. Speaking of whom...
UC made a comment about having superficial preferences. Supposedly those of us who choose not to focus on superficial qualities are insecure and therefore settle for less (read = ugly or flawed, perhaps?) out of fear of ending up alone. Hmm. So whatever happened to liking someone for their personality? I know I have my preferences, but somehow personality holds a lot of priority for me. A LOT. As in you can be fine as hell, but if you're insides ain't straight, I want nothing to do with you.
Ahhh, oh fine and highly sought after UC... you never cease to amaze me, or validate why I can never be more than your friend. It's all love though. He's where he needs to be, with whom he needs to be with. Its time for me to focus elsewhere... like getting my own mind right.
Well I've spa'd myself out once more... time to chillax. Gotta rest up for tomorrow.
Life is good once more.
<< Home