Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I am victorious!

Yeah, so I still ain't working. What else is new.

Anyway, I found it! I found the Wascally Wabbit! But I found something that looked better. It was called the Honey Bear. And there was another one I bought, but I cant remember the name. Jelly something-or-another. I decided to just buy them from the site that way I wont look like such a perv going to that store 2 days in a row.

Sexual independence is mine. But that shit is expensive. I never have to pay for real dick. Now I'm coughing up the cash for an imitation of sorts. But supposedly these imitations can do shit that the real thing cannot... at least not all at the same damn time. I say it's a worthy investment if it'll help me keep my draws on in the presence of certain men. Well one particular man. I can't put a price on my sanity or my celibacy, thats for sure. So if I must pay, than pay I shall.

Okay I'mma work for real now.