Monday, January 31, 2005

Boy crazy at work.

Another one has filtered in. And I am all too happy about it.

Trip is, although he looks good, I'm not so sure if I wanna know him like that. I love looking at men, and letting them look at me. But as for being with dudes I work with? Naw homie. That shit never works. I had to quit soon after dismissing the guy I messed with at my last job. That made things suck ass once I didn't want him anymore. He created awkward situations and caused me problems with the females in the plant. And everywhere I go I'm the only Sista, so it's real easy for folks to gang up on me and start some witch hunt bullshit with me as the target.

I ain't goin through that again. I like this job, and I don't anticipate quitting any time soon.

Plus I still gotta mad crush on UC. I'm working on it, but I'm not through it yet. I just usually ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist. Sometimes I'm successful too. There are some days when he'll just be the homie from "way over there". But some days, like the past few days, he'll exhibit too much damn concern and like the homie said, he'll be all charming. And I'll be stuck all over again. I damn sure can't pursue another man carrying that much baggage. It wouldn't be fair to him.

Plus, I ain't pursuing no man. That shit sucks, I did it, I'm good at it, but I don't prefer it. I prefer him approach me first, show he's interested. And God knows it, so the dude I end up with will ultimately approach me first.

But I swear, I sound more and more like a 14 year old every day, all these different nigga issues. Oh well, whatcha gonna do? I guess I'll just deal with it until it goes away. Eventually it will go away. It has to.