Friday, January 28, 2005

Big girls dont cry.

Okay. I'm a super sucka. What else is new.

I ran into the ex at the mall. He had some stuff to do so he took today off. I thought I was gonna start screaming. I miss that sorry ass nigga. I really do.

We talked a while and ate some ice cream. Of course he said he missed me, and all the typical sorry nigga lemme get back wit cha bullshit. I almost bought it... almost. I really felt the strain of the drought too. I was almost ready to get a room, but then I remembered my friends under the bed and thought better of it. So I didn't act an ass and betray myself.

He smelled so damn good.

Its not fair. I know I sound like a spoiled baby, but the shit aint fair. Why can't I be a dumb bitch and just ignore all his inconsistencies and stupidity? Me and my fuckin criteria.

But I can't sell myself short any more. I know how I am, so if I settle I'll only leave him again offa some bullshit... and the cycle perpetuates itself. Fuck. I don't even want to discuss it anymore. I feel the tears coming. I'mma quit and do laundry.

Laundry can't dissapoint me.