Anticip-ay-ay-shun...
shit is makin me wait.
The package should arrive tomorrow. I realize I'm a little too hyped about a couple of fake dicks in a box. But when thats all you've got, then you roll with it. And right now, thats all I've got.
I'm gonna run away as soon as the box gets here. I'm gonna pack up my "spa in a bag", buy me some apple smirnoffs, get the little stereo, and I'm checkin in somewhere. By my damn self. With no men to bother me and ruin my celibacy. It's on and crackin. Somehow I feel like I shouldn't be this excited about the prospects of masturbation, but what the hell. I mean, this shit has a clit-tickler! What more could an insatiable bitch such as myself need in life?
I realized that the UC isn't a problem anymore either. For once, I "listened" to him talk about the Pirhana Drama last night, and I wasn't the slightest bit jealous. As a matter of fact, I didn't feel anything at all. I would like to attribute this to my new friend, Dick in a Box.
Viva La Dildo!
The package should arrive tomorrow. I realize I'm a little too hyped about a couple of fake dicks in a box. But when thats all you've got, then you roll with it. And right now, thats all I've got.
I'm gonna run away as soon as the box gets here. I'm gonna pack up my "spa in a bag", buy me some apple smirnoffs, get the little stereo, and I'm checkin in somewhere. By my damn self. With no men to bother me and ruin my celibacy. It's on and crackin. Somehow I feel like I shouldn't be this excited about the prospects of masturbation, but what the hell. I mean, this shit has a clit-tickler! What more could an insatiable bitch such as myself need in life?
I realized that the UC isn't a problem anymore either. For once, I "listened" to him talk about the Pirhana Drama last night, and I wasn't the slightest bit jealous. As a matter of fact, I didn't feel anything at all. I would like to attribute this to my new friend, Dick in a Box.
Viva La Dildo!
<< Home