And you asked that because?
I'm confused.
Un-Crush confuses me. He's not trying to, it isn't his fault. He's just being himself. From what I understand, he's just a caring, friendly guy. Who obviously knows exactly how to pay attention to females, because they surround him like evil worker drone bees around a honeycomb.
I think it would be easier if he didn't care so much. It doesn't seem like it should be real, I feel like I just HAVE to be imagining all the concern. Because it is ultra impossible for someone (other than my black ass, of course) to care so much about the feelings of someone they've never seen. Especially a damn dude. So I've got to be having one of those delusionary moments. Yep, thats it. Everytime I talk to him, I'm having an extended delusionary moment.
I don't know how I'm supposed to not like him. How I'm supposed to focus on surviving my solo lifestyle. The only thing I could do is dissappear from the internet forever. And that just would not fuckin work.
I'd miss him too much.
I'm a flaming hot mess. I'm taking my ass to bed before I hurt myself thinking again. A mind is a terrible thang. Ugh.
Un-Crush confuses me. He's not trying to, it isn't his fault. He's just being himself. From what I understand, he's just a caring, friendly guy. Who obviously knows exactly how to pay attention to females, because they surround him like evil worker drone bees around a honeycomb.
I think it would be easier if he didn't care so much. It doesn't seem like it should be real, I feel like I just HAVE to be imagining all the concern. Because it is ultra impossible for someone (other than my black ass, of course) to care so much about the feelings of someone they've never seen. Especially a damn dude. So I've got to be having one of those delusionary moments. Yep, thats it. Everytime I talk to him, I'm having an extended delusionary moment.
I don't know how I'm supposed to not like him. How I'm supposed to focus on surviving my solo lifestyle. The only thing I could do is dissappear from the internet forever. And that just would not fuckin work.
I'd miss him too much.
I'm a flaming hot mess. I'm taking my ass to bed before I hurt myself thinking again. A mind is a terrible thang. Ugh.
<< Home