Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Addicted to myself

Fuck the dumb shit.

I'm the best damn thing that ever happened to myself. But I wonder, is it still celibacy if you're doing yourself? Oh well, it's as close to celibacy as I'm gonna get.

I took a trip to a store before I got home from work yesterday and picked up a few things. I found out that there are obviously some loose heffas in the world, because one of the things I bought couldn't fit no matter how I tried. I was in pain trying to take that. I'm mad I spent my money on it. But the other thing I bought... absolutely a perfect fit. I'm in search of something I read about on this guy's blog though. Some chick commented on it, supposedly it licks, fucks, tickles, all that at pretty much the same time or some shit. So I need to find that with the quickness. Because if I'm gonna pull off this self-inflicted dick drought I need mucho artillery. I can't keep leaving myself open to the ex. Problem is, I'll be horny and he'll be there. He's always there. But if I come before I see him, the attraction is severely decreased. And since I don't really want him in my life like that, I can't keep allowing this self sabatauge. I've got to be smarter than that.

So I'm on the hunt for this magnificent toy. I need to find out the name of it again though so I can just ask for it by name. Trying to describe what it does to some sales dude is embarassing. I'd rather just go in, get what I went for, and bail virtually unnoticed like yesterday. Life is almost good again.

Well lemme get to work.