Uhhh... correction.
Wavering.
So I talked to him today. After I posted here the first time. He called me back and we had a cool conversation. I'm diggin his voice. He seemed a lot calmer and focused today. Probably because he'll be back home Monday so he has to get himself together mentally. But in any case, the conversation was a little too good.
So good, I wouldn't mind talking to him every day.
I shouldn't have answered the phone. His voice has some kinda hypnotic effect on me. And it's starting to match the visions I had of him prior to obtaining the sinister phone number.
I am ever so screwed. But what else is new, right?
So I talked to him today. After I posted here the first time. He called me back and we had a cool conversation. I'm diggin his voice. He seemed a lot calmer and focused today. Probably because he'll be back home Monday so he has to get himself together mentally. But in any case, the conversation was a little too good.
So good, I wouldn't mind talking to him every day.
I shouldn't have answered the phone. His voice has some kinda hypnotic effect on me. And it's starting to match the visions I had of him prior to obtaining the sinister phone number.
I am ever so screwed. But what else is new, right?
<< Home