Too damn early for this.
Why on earth would you call me, trying to blame me for our break-up in the disguise of an apology? I hate that shit. It's over, it's your spineless fault, leave me the fuck alone.
I refuse to feel bad for leaving the ex. He didn't want to be a man, and I damn sure can't make him. I ain't his momma, so I'm not gonna be responsible for raising him. If you wanna fuck with a grown woman, you'd better have the ability to be a damn man. Niggas get on my last good nerve.
Fuck.
As if I didn't have enough problems. So I like the un-crush again. Fuck me.
I consulted a few folks, including the one who knows the most about this shit. I got a unanimous "just roll with it."
So I guess I'mma roll with it. Against my will, but what the fuck can I do? A whole bunch of nothin, thats what. Its too bad no one could tell me any advice other than that. Because life sucked about 3 weeks ago. Now it's gonna repeat itself because I'm super lame. Oh well, life is shit then you die. So fuck it.
Man what a shitty way to wake up. Oh well. Lemme go burn some CDs and see if I cant cheer myself up any.
I refuse to feel bad for leaving the ex. He didn't want to be a man, and I damn sure can't make him. I ain't his momma, so I'm not gonna be responsible for raising him. If you wanna fuck with a grown woman, you'd better have the ability to be a damn man. Niggas get on my last good nerve.
Fuck.
As if I didn't have enough problems. So I like the un-crush again. Fuck me.
I consulted a few folks, including the one who knows the most about this shit. I got a unanimous "just roll with it."
So I guess I'mma roll with it. Against my will, but what the fuck can I do? A whole bunch of nothin, thats what. Its too bad no one could tell me any advice other than that. Because life sucked about 3 weeks ago. Now it's gonna repeat itself because I'm super lame. Oh well, life is shit then you die. So fuck it.
Man what a shitty way to wake up. Oh well. Lemme go burn some CDs and see if I cant cheer myself up any.
<< Home