Summamabitch...
Man, why she tell me I can use her screen name and then she changed the damn password? Why did she leave before I could ask what she changed it to?
COLD. BUSINESS.
Well running away never solved shit anyway.
I've got the resolve though, so I'm dealing just fine. And I actually had the nerve to doubt myself. He hit me up first, convo was short, I held it down. Although I almost lost it all at one point when he told me one search used to find his page. It wasn't that, it was what he said afterwards about hittin' it from the back. That damn near did me in. That plus the Jodeci I was listening to (Pump It Back to be exact) just didn't mix. Well actually it did mix. All to well. That coulda caused a major meltdown. So I started chanting out loud about how I'm a Platonic Pirhana until I could change the CD to Aretha.
That was too damn close.
But test me not, because I'mma ace this shit. I'm nearly immune to the sexy lips. Haven't looked at the picture all day. As long as he doesn't say ANYTHING to me about anything sex related, I should be able to pull this off.
We shall see.
COLD. BUSINESS.
Well running away never solved shit anyway.
I've got the resolve though, so I'm dealing just fine. And I actually had the nerve to doubt myself. He hit me up first, convo was short, I held it down. Although I almost lost it all at one point when he told me one search used to find his page. It wasn't that, it was what he said afterwards about hittin' it from the back. That damn near did me in. That plus the Jodeci I was listening to (Pump It Back to be exact) just didn't mix. Well actually it did mix. All to well. That coulda caused a major meltdown. So I started chanting out loud about how I'm a Platonic Pirhana until I could change the CD to Aretha.
That was too damn close.
But test me not, because I'mma ace this shit. I'm nearly immune to the sexy lips. Haven't looked at the picture all day. As long as he doesn't say ANYTHING to me about anything sex related, I should be able to pull this off.
We shall see.
<< Home